Selfless/Selfish acts

Guest Bellers

Guest Bellers

What are your most selfless/selfish acts? What are your most recent selfless/selfish acts?

I can think of a couple off the top of my head. About a year ago my house mate caught a bug going round and constantly needed to go and dump his load. Despite warning me several time about his frequent visits to the bathroom I went for a shower anyway and locked the door. Five minutes later I hear banging on the door, "let me in I'm shitting myself" he screamed. Despite his maoning I ignored him and he s*** himself on the landing. Felt a bit guilty afterwards.

My most recent selfless act was probably going to see a Hugh Grant movie with the lass, despite despising Grant.

That's cruel to the point of psychopathy Bellers! Strangely amusing though  :laugh:

Not sure about selfless acts, I've missed a hell of a lot of Newcastle games on TV recently because my girlfriend's watching something else, but that's minor stuff (or is it?!). I actually get a lot of satisfaction out of doing things for other people, so I suppose that makes them not 'selfless' at all! Bollocks ???

Guest Gemmill

I've missed a hell of a lot of Newcastle games on TV recently because my girlfriend's watching something else

Sorry, that's not selfless, you are clearly just MASSIVELY under the thumb.  It's akin to claiming you allowed Lennox Lewis to beat you in a fight. :razz:

I've missed a hell of a lot of Newcastle games on TV recently because my girlfriend's watching something else

Sorry, that's not selfless, you are clearly just MASSIVELY under the thumb.  It's akin to claiming you allowed Lennox Lewis to beat you in a fight. :razz:

Ashamed  :blush:

She's never asked me like, I just haven't protested. We are watching Alkmaar tomorrow night, so the worm is turning!

Guest Gemmill

She's never asked me like, I just haven't protested. We are watching Alkmaar tomorrow night, so the worm is turning!

She's out for the night isn't she?  You'll be sat on the sofa by yourself muttering "Yeah, that's right beeatch.  I watch the football when I want, beeatch.  Who's the daddy now?" while she's out on the town. ;)

She's out for the night isn't she?  You'll be sat on the sofa by yourself muttering "Yeah, that's right beeatch.  I watch the football when I want, beeatch.  Who's the daddy now?" while she's out on the town. ;)

Busted!  :laugh:

Seriously though... :knuppel2:

Guest Knightrider

I'm not really a selfish person so can't remember when the last time I did something selfish. Selfless? All the time. I'm an angel me  :angel:

I'm not really a selfish person so can't remember when the last time I did something selfish. Selfless? All the time. I'm an angel me  :angel:

Breaking the forum was pretty shitty, like. :razz:

Guest Knightrider

Breaking the forum was pretty shitty, like. :razz:

That was me wanting to help out, ever unselfish ;)

Selfless acts are good, the ultimate selfless act is to strap a bomb to your chest, walk into a busy market and detonate it to please god, society, family or class.

Takes some skill to worm that into an unrelated thread!