Sex Tips for Geordies

Guest Geordiecunny

Guest Geordiecunny

Since all other discussions in this non-NUFC related area excite my interest I thought it might be a laugh to open a discussion on sex tips, something we can all enjoy, if I'm allowed. Add away. Hope this sites not run by right wing :banghead: evangelist christians and I don't get a ban like.

Apparently girls really like it if you slap their fanny with your hand. Also popular is shaking your head side to side while performing cunnilingus until your head hurts, and blowing into it can't hurt!

bluelaugh.gif    Yeah they do

Guest Geordiecunny

Apparently girls really like it if you slap their fanny with your hand. Also popular is shaking your head side to side while performing cunnilingus until your head hurts, and blowing into it can't hurt!

Slapping it can hurt though!

Just lightly, they go crazy for that shit. Probably.

Guest Geordiecunny

Just lightly, they go crazy for that shit. Probably.

I'll give it a go.

Guest bobbyshinton

How do I get woor lass screaming when having a love in?

wipe it on the curtains when yI have finished, she gans mad. bluelaugh.gif

Guest Geordiecunny

Doing it while listening to There is a light that never goes out by the Smiths can prolong the experience.

When plating her do it from the top, 69 style, it's a lot more comfortable and doesn't hurt that little banjo string underneath your tongue as much, meaning you don't suffer the next day.

Top tip lads, try it!

"'the bucking bronco', hang out of the back of your lass, call out another lass's name and see how long you can stay on!"

You can achieve championship status and experience if you say,

"Your sister's much better at this"

Start the clock....

aye, the slapping the fanny shit works a treat!

also, try 'the bucking bronco', hang out of the back of your lass, call out another lass's name and see how long you can stay on!

Rodeo Sex  :wink:

Put it in the right hole. She tends to appreciate it more.

Then we'd be just giving them what they want  :wink:

Screw it you're right, wrong hole and tobasco sauce for lubricant! that will teach her for burning the dinner!