Despite the best efforts of Thatcher, the scum still persist

Guest Invicta_Toon

Guest Invicta_Toon

Here we are in 2007, and signal workers have yet again gone on strike, and over what I hear you ask?

They are upset that their previous victory of gaining a 35 hour week instead of 36 is not going to be implemented in a way that gives them extra days in leu a year.

Well, this is exactly why I hate these scumbags, they think it is perfectly acceptable to disrupt the lives of millions of people (who have PREPAID to use the railway) because they have a minor dispute with their employers. Do us ordinary honest hard working people ever go to such selfish lengths?

Well I hope everyone stops using the railways and these up their own arses self serving scum find themselves on the dole. fucking shitehouse cocknose cunts

I hate being inconvenienced as well (I use the train every day), but people are entitled to protest against what they think is unfair treatment and take legal industrial action.

Also, it's an excuse for getting into work later.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I hate being inconvenienced as well (I use the train every day), but people are entitled to protest against what they think is unfair treatment and take legal industrial action.

Also, it's an excuse for getting into work later.

so do you have the same legal right to disrupt a signalman's life if you have a dispute with your employer? Or as a rail user are you happy to pay whatever extra it will cost to cover the costs of their 'legal right'

It's over how to use the 1 extra hour they've already gained the selfish cunts, it's not like they've been asked to do do more work or compromise safety is it?

Here we are in 2007, and signal workers have yet again gone on strike, and over what I hear you ask?

They are upset that their previous victory of gaining a 35 hour week instead of 36 is not going to be implemented in a way that gives them extra days in leu a year.

Well, this is exactly why I hate these scumbags, they think it is perfectly acceptable to disrupt the lives of millions of people (who have PREPAID to use the railway) because they have a minor dispute with their employers. Do us ordinary honest hard working people ever go to such selfish lengths?

Well I hope everyone stops using the railways and these up their own arses self serving scum find themselves on the dole. f****** shitehouse cocknose cunts

Buy a car.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Well I hope everyone stops using the railways and these up their own arses self serving scum find themselves on the dole. f****** shitehouse cocknose cunts

Buy a car.

I have a car you twonk.

This behaviour however drops another percent off the likelihood estimate in my mind that going by train is a better option, which already is quite low

I say tear up the tracks and put new roads in the permanent ways, let's see how the selfish cunts earn their living then

Guest Invicta_Toon

rest of the country's rail users take note...

the scumbag's 'brothers' are to be balloted next week about a national strike over this bullshit issue, even though there has already been agreement in the rest of the country

Guest Stubbs

I agree entirely with this post. Its a shame the iron lady isnt here to crush them.

Look at the unions behaviour at the Metro a couple of years ago.

If this had been the late 70's/early 80's prior to Mrs Thatcher's reforms, there would be flying picketing too. 

Guest Stubbs

Resolve it in a grown up manner, rather than ever go on strike.

I would also be more appreciateive to the general trading environment and the company's own ability to implement pay increases or improvements to working conditions.

I have worked in organisations where my personal performance relative to objectives set has warranted an increase in remuneration but due to external factors (e.g. price competition that was affecting profitability) was not given one. Costs had to be controlled and I would have sanctioned pay freezes had I been on the Board too.

The Unions want their cake and eat it. Pay increase after pay increase in return for little or no productivity improvements. That was certainly the case in the 70's and 80's and the recent strikes at the Metro.

The Unions fundamentally undermine managements ability to manage. 

I would also be more appreciateive to the general trading environment and the company's own ability to implement pay increases or improvements to working conditions.

I have worked in organisations where my personal performance relative to objectives set has warranted an increase in remuneration but due to external factors (e.g. price competition that was affecting profitability) was not given one. Costs had to be controlled and I would have sanctioned pay freezes had I been on the Board too.

The Unions want their cake and eat it. Pay increase after pay increase in return for little or no productivity improvements. That was certainly the case in the 70's and 80's and the recent strikes at the Metro.

you may want to find out how long talks had been going on before the present impasse and how do  know you the productivity hasn't increased ?

Guest Invicta_Toon

you may want to find out how long talks had been going on before the present impasse and how do  know you the productivity hasn't increased ?

it's got nothing to do with productivity. they are arguing over how to implement a benenfit gained from a previous threat to strike

in all my previous jobs i have not had the easy option of threatening to incoconvenien ce a third party to get my way

Guest Invicta_Toon

Managers in general can't fucking manage, they've got little or no idea what goes on at the sharp end.

and what has that got to do with this post?

it's got nothing to do with productivity. they are arguing over how to implement a benenfit gained from a previous threat to strike

in all my previous jobs i have not had the easy option of threatening to incoconvenien ce a third party to get my way

if you read stubbs's post you'd see he also talked about strikes and such in general,not just this case.

if you refused to go into work would any third party be affected ? if yes then you have had that choice.

Guest Invicta_Toon

if you read stubbs's post you'd see he also talked about strikes and such in general,not just this case.

if you refused to go into work would any third party be affected ? if yes then you have had that choice.

any third party affected by my withdrawal of labour has the option of using a different company for their requirements, an option that increases in likelihood the more often I go on strike and the more unjustified my withdrawal becomes.

this is the situation 90% of the working population finds themselves in

the other 10% like these scum abuse their monopoly position.

Like I say, the only alternative is to stop using the trains

Managers in general can't f****** manage, they've got little or no idea what goes on at the sharp end.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Managers in general can't f****** manage, they've got little or no idea what goes on at the sharp end.

I meant the original post