Thierry Henry- The French Darren Huckerby

Tooj

Guest andynufc84

Total Knee-Jerk reactions

The bloke is different class and a top pro to boot

I was sitting in Sam Jacks last night after the game and one of my half cut mates said 'Martins is  better than Henry' Obviously I told him to have a word with himself

I've watched him a number of times now over the past 12 months or so and he has been disappointing in the main and nowhere near the player he once was . He looks uninterested, has lost some pace and has become a parody of himself. I thought he has  been s**** all season, utter crap. Best player in the world my arse. Great skills, great individualism, but not a great player, and he never has been. A great player can do it week in week out, over the course of a career, at any level (Henry has never convinced me at WC level or even CL level, despite one or two high profile goals), not in patches and over the course of a 8 or so year period. He's massively overrated and it is a crime to even put him up there with the Maradonas, Zidanes, Ronaldos (pre-injuries), Cruyfs, Peles and other former greats.

He's such a lazy and sulky player as well, Luque puts him to shame, and so ineffective centrally. Yes he has 10 goals for Arsenal this season, and is a good player, a very good one on his day, but Chopra has 21 goals or something FFS.

I honestly wouldn't have him in my dream team, Arsenal should cash in and buy a more effective and productive players with the money. He'd bomb in any other League IMO.

Agree 100%

Hahahahahahaha