Dumb Woman

NE5

Personally I think that she IS A GREAT catch.  Reckon she would be a SUPERB ride.  Ya cannit whack a bit o' GILF now and again I say and recommend a wrinkly of this time to gentlemen of all backgrounds.  Also, other seller for me is the pungent smell of p*ss that will surely be wafting around her mid-region. Other than that shear class.

Guest Snoops

Hope he's got an extra large tub of Vaseline handy  :rolleyes:

Why? What have you got planned? :o

Nowt for me!! Haha!

I meant for that old donkey ride of his! Be as dry as a frigging desert by now.

Not sure he'd need vaseline. Chucking/hoying a sausage up Briggate/Northumberland Street tbh.

He may be hung like a horse though.

You see - you hadn't considered that prospect had you? Not everyone has the same mouselike dimensions as you*

(*Source: GeJon)

Not sure he'd need vaseline. Chucking/hoying a sausage up Briggate/Northumberland Street tbh.

You see - you hadn't considered that prospect had you? Not everyone has the same mouselike dimensions as you*

Anyone's dimensions would be mouselike up against Jon's arsehole so Dave tells me.... hotdog down a hallway so the legend has it.

Guest Snoops

Anyone's dimensions would be mouselike up against Jon's arsehole so Dave tells me.... hotdog down a hallway so the legend has it.

mackems.gif

:laugh:

Personally I think that she IS A GREAT catch.  Reckon she would be a SUPERB ride.  Ya cannit whack a bit o' GILF now and again I say and recommend a wrinkly of this time to gentlemen of all backgrounds.  Also, other seller for me is the pungent smell of p*ss that will surely be wafting around her mid-region. Other than that shear class.

ffs  :lol:

:jesuswept:  :lol: