More Police brutality caught on video.

Parky

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/03/08/nbeat208.xml

The police force whose officer struck a young black woman "as hard as I was physically able" as he arrested her said today it was outraged at the suggestion that it was a racist incident."

Don't they get taught special take down methods or summat? Punching a 20yr old repeatedly is shameful for a full grown man, never mind a police officer.

she had him by the balls and he was hitting her arm.

he made it official at the station by including it in his report and she didn't need any medical attention.

I don't see the problem.

he made it official at the station by including it in his report and she didn't need any medical attention.

I don't see the problem.

I reckon he had a hard on dirty bugger. ;)

I don't see the problem.

i reckon she had a wide on

I don't see the problem.

i reckon she had a wide on

Silly thread....Put it down as horseplay. :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

I don't see the problem.

The problem may be that she "claims" she is epileptic and "claims" she has no memory of the incident (nor do I when I'm pissed mind!) and that she was "probably" having a fit.

It's a difficult one, but what are the police supposed to do in a situation like that? Maybe it's not exactly the first thought that's come into his head, but if the lass genuinely was spitting at him and grabbing his special truncheon, what else could he do?

Is punching worse than battering at them with their "real" truncheons?

I'm by no means a police sympathiser, but I do know some decent lads and lasses in the force who have some absolutely horrific tales to tell about things they've endured at the hands of criminals/suspected criminals. We don't often hear about the everyday things that they have to put up with. Of course there are some dodgy ones who will look for any opportunity to have a crack at certain sections of society and it would be helpful if these were rooted out, but it's already gotten to a point of ridiculousness where people of ethnic minorities are concerned.

No matter what the police officer's personal views/intentions are they will always get labelled as racist if they use force, or even just arrest peacefully, someone who isn't the same race as them. One of the girls I know works in the West End of Newcastle and has to deal with it every day, she's absolutely tiny and has been battered from pillar to post and called every name under the sun, as well as constantly being accused of being "racist".

Things do seem to be getting beyond a joke, but the clipping of that article was disgraceful :police:

It's a difficult one, but what are the police supposed to do in a situation like that? Maybe it's not exactly the first thought that's come into his head, but if the lass genuinely was spitting at him and grabbing his special truncheon, what else could he do?

I'm by no means a police sympathiser, but I do know some decent lads and lasses in the force who have some absolutely horrific tales to tell about things they've endured at the hands of criminals/suspected criminals. We don't often hear about the everyday things that they have to put up with. Of course there are some dodgy ones who will look for any opportunity to have a crack at certain sections of society and it would be helpful if these were rooted out, but it's already gotten to a point of ridiculousness where people of ethnic minorities are concerned.

No matter what the police officer's personal views/intentions are they will always get labelled as racist if they use force, or even just arrest peacefully, someone who isn't the same race as them. One of the girls I know works in the West End of Newcastle and has to deal with it every day, she's absolutely tiny and has been battered from pillar to post and called every name under the sun, as well as constantly being accused of being "racist".

Things do seem to be getting beyond a joke, but the clipping of that article was disgraceful :police:

What clipping?

Guest Morph

I don't see the problem.

The problem may be that she "claims" she is epileptic and "claims" she has no memory of the incident (nor do I when I'm pissed mind!) and that she was "probably" having a fit.

Bollocks.  She couldn't have had a fit.  If she didn't then she's a prick for lying about it.

Guest Gemmill

Saw her on the telly today and she looked as rough as nuts.  She'd already vandalised one of the bouncer's cars before the coppers even turned up.  Who knows exactly what went on, but if anyone's seen lasses fighting on a night out, I wouldn't be at all surprised if she'd just gone fucking wild and was scratching and grabbing his cobblers and he just reacted to get her to stop asap.

The police force whose officer struck a young black woman "as hard as I was physically able" as he arrested her said today it was outraged at the suggestion that it was a racist incident."

* A police spokesman commented *

"We reject any accusation that the police acted with brutality on racially motivated grounds.  This is entirely baseless.  The police are motivated to act with brutality at all times regardless of sex, colour or creed.  Here, are you looking at me sonny, do you want some too, eh, eh eh?"

What clipping?

Are you going to debate or are you "too lazy to engage"? ;D

The fact you merely picked out the bit where he was mentioning hitting her at "full force", ignoring the rest.

"We reject any accusation that the police acted with brutality on racially motivated grounds.  This is entirely baseless.  The police are motivated to act with brutality at all times regardless of sex, colour or creed.  Here, are you looking at me sonny, do you want some too, eh, eh eh?"

Thank you, I haven't laughed like that in quite some time.

Thank you, I haven't laughed like that in quite some time.

:icon_biggrin:

What clipping?

Are you going to debate or are you "too lazy to engage"? ;D

The fact you merely picked out the bit where he was mentioning hitting her at "full force", ignoring the rest.

That's what the link is for fishface so people can read the whole article as YOU did.

My only issue was with the line you selected to comment on, as I'm fully aware of the amount of lazy buggers on here who will do nowt but read your selection and then wade-in with comments of their own, before reading the whole story. :knuppel2:

Quality insult, though. This thread has turned into an unexpected source of amusement. ;D

My only issue was with the line you selected to comment on, as I'm fully aware of the amount of lazy buggers on here who will do nowt but read your selection and then wade-in with comments of their own, before reading the whole story. :knuppel2:

Quality insult, though. This thread has turned into an unexpected source of amusement. ;D

I see your point. But most people normally read the article on here.

The criminal was a young black woman, the police man must have been racist, sexist and ageist.

If you say brutality with a French accent ie 'brutaliteh' it sounds almost like a tasty dessert.

The criminal was a young black woman, the police man must have been racist, sexist and ageist.

If you say brutality with a French accent ie 'brutaliteh' it sounds almost like a tasty dessert.

and if you say "french" with a french accent it sounds like raunch with an f in front.  coinicidence?  ^-^