Todays/Thursdays other UEFA cup games

Guest nufc 4 life

Guest optimistic nit

Hmm, 2 hours ago called they want their goal back

2 years ago called they want their joke back ;)

Guest kingdawson

Yeah I mean playing over the added time on Sunday was a disgrace

If you cant work out that the extra injury time was to west spams advantage then you are a lost soul.

KEANEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TAKE THAT YOU BRAGA CHEATS.

Am I on the ship of...LOST SOULS?

It was to their advantage but surely once it had been cleared that was full time, or was "last attack" abolished some time ago? Anyway in my opinion he was right to play it on, but to the letter of the law a referee's decision favoured you.

Yeah I mean playing over the added time on Sunday was a disgrace

If you cant work out that the extra injury time was to west spams advantage then you are a lost soul.

KEANEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TAKE THAT YOU BRAGA CHEATS.

:jesuswept:

Guest kingdawson

It was to their advantage but surely once it had been cleared that was full time, or was "last attack" abolished some time ago? Anyway in my opinion he was right to play it on, but to the letter of the law a referee's decision favoured you.

well if you actually watched the highlights again you will se that West ham were attacking untill near the 95th minute mark. Now considering the referee added only 4 minutes, can you please tell me why west sham were allowed to take a corner after the 4 minutes were up?. Your chatting shite and the ref's decision favoured the spammers at the time but we ended up the lucky ones.

Guest Morph

well if you actually watched the highlights again you will se that West ham were attacking untill near the 95th minute mark. Now considering the referee added only 4 minutes, can you please tell me why west sham were allowed to take a corner after the 4 minutes were up?. Your chatting s**** and the ref's decision favoured the spammers at the time but we ended up the lucky ones.

Does anyone actually give a shit?

I love how you've ignored the fact that I agreed with you that it was right to be played on.

All I'm saying is a few years ago there was a rule called last attack, and thus when West Ham got the corner it was LAST ATTACK and so as soon as they lost the ball that would have been it. However:

a) I don't know if that rule still exists and

b) It would have been ridiculous if the ref had blown for full time when you had 4 on 1 in your favour, like I stated quite a while ago.

Please learn to read.