Oh You Didn't Know?

Guest Morph

Guest Morph

Your ass better call somebodeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Road Dogg is coming to town.  Ha Ha, going to go along for the craic.  I'm going to run up and stunner him then throw my phone at him and tell him to call somebodeeeeeehhhhhh.

I feel 13 years old all over again!

:lol:

Guest Morph

He's going to a WWE event.

Not WWE just some shit little wrestling thing with Road Dogg and D-Lo Brown.  How fucking sad!  Going to be a right laugh tho!

Your ass better call somebodeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Road Dogg is coming to town.  Ha Ha, going to go along for the craic.  I'm going to run up and stunner him then throw my phone at him and tell him to call somebodeeeeeehhhhhh.

I feel 13 years old all over again!

"The Road Dogg Jesse James, the Bad Ass Bill Gunn.....the NEW...........AGE.......OUTLAWS!!...........and if your not down with that we got two words for ya.............?"  :blush:

Lol I feel 13 again too!  ;D

Used to love that stuff me like.

Guest Morph

Fake blood...

How do they do the blood on those live cage match things? Do they quickly grab a pellet from somewhere and smash it on their forehead? :lol:

i would have thought thered be pellets or summit on the chairs and stuff and some in the wiring on the cage.  you can tell i've sat and thought long and hard about it :D

Fake blood...

How do they do the blood on those live cage match things? Do they quickly grab a pellet from somewhere and smash it on their forehead? :lol:

Nah, most of them actually give themselves a little nic for real with a little razor.

Seek out a face pic of Dusty Rhodes or Ric Flair as a prime example and of course sometimes they bleed accidentally.

The blood is real, they puncture the fleshy part of the eyebrow with their knuckle, easy to do and not particularly painful. Only time it's fake is when one of them is spitting blood.

Guest Morph

The blood is real, they puncture the fleshy part of the eyebrow with their knuckle, easy to do and not particularly painful. Only time it's fake is when one of them is spitting blood.

Are you for real  :lol:

Yeah, I've read a couple of autobiographies. What, you think drawing blood is that hard to do?

Guest Morph

Yeah, I've read a couple of autobiographies. What, you think drawing blood is that hard to do?

Nah I just thought that they'd be big faggots about that sort of thing.  Never really tried to draw blood before.

Guest Morph

They should pick their nose or bite a cuticle down too far, much easier. :laugh:

"OH MY GOD JR, HE'S PICKING HIS NOSE, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?"

They should pick their nose or bite a cuticle down too far, much easier. :laugh:

I know it's fake and all that obviously, as we all do, but it's often excellent entertainment. I'm sure some people think that they are genuinely under no danger whatsoever and suffer no pain when if you watch it at all, you realise that is quite clearly not true.

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sRbqAFcRuE

I know it's fake and all that obviously, as we all do, but it's often excellent entertainment. Sure some people think that they are genuinely under no danger whatsoever and suffer no pain when if you watch it at all, you realise that is quite clearly not true.

Very true, everyone knows that its 'fake' or 'staged' but physically it is harder than any of the tough team sports.

Rugby, American football, Ice hockey you name it nothing puts a strain on your body like proffesional wrestling some of the hits they take are jaw dropping, we're not talking Big Daddy and them lot, we're talking about the stars of today in the WWE and the moves etc they pull off.

When you factor in that they will wrestle more than 200 nights a year this just adds to the stress their bodies are put through.

I know it's fake and all that obviously, as we all do, but it's often excellent entertainment. I'm sure some people think that they are genuinely under no danger whatsoever and suffer no pain when if you watch it at all, you realise that is quite clearly not true.

Wow, that brings back so many memories. Haven't watched WWE since, what, 2000, but I loved it during my early years at school, as did just about everyone my age.

lol as soon as i read the subject i was thinkin " youuuuuuuur assss better call some bodddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaayyyyy"

and aye, they razor their heads and rarely use pellets. Just look at the foreheads of some of the older wrestlers.. proper mess.

& its only more physically demanding because theyre made to do it 6 nights a week.