Champions League QF Draw

Mr. Snrub

Milan v Bayern

PSV v Liverpool

Roma v Man Utd

Chelsea v Valencia

Was hoping Chel$ea would get Valencia, hope David Villa tears them apart.

Come the semis Liverpool will be the only team left from England, imo.

Guest Knightrider

Milan v Bayern

PSV v Liverpool

Roma v Man Utd

Chelsea v Valencia

the winners.

Agreed, the Semis will look mouthwatering, Bayern Vs Man Utd and Chelsea Vs Liverpool, imagine a Liverpool and Man Utd final...

I wouldn't rule out Bayern though and hope they win it myself, although I think should both go through, Man Utd have too much class in the right areas.

Milan v Bayern

PSV v Liverpool

Roma v Man Utd

Chelsea v Valencia

the winners.

:thup:

A Bayern/Man U re-meet would be lovely, too.

Certainly more exciting than the prospect of yet another Liverpool v Chelsea match.

Chelseas definately have the toughest draw there, Valencia are a good side.

yeah, outta my predictions this is easily the dodgiest.

(how people are predicting Roma to beat Man Utd is beyond me on their form... the only question I have is the lack of a striker - no Saha/Larsson)

Would laugh if it was Bayern, Manyoo, Liverpool and Chelsea  in the semis, and Hitzfeld goes and stuffs shit down Freddy's throat by beating two top Premiership clubs on the way to Champions League glory.

Would laugh if it was Bayern, Manyoo, Liverpool and Chelsea   in the semis, and Hitzfeld goes and stuffs shit down Freddy's throat by beating two top Premiership clubs on the way to Champions League glory.

yeah, because he was DESPERATE to come here, and Fat Fred wouldn't let him.

Chelseas definately have the toughest draw there, Valencia are a good side.

yeah, outta my predictions this is easily the dodgiest.

(how people are predicting Roma to beat Man Utd is beyond me on their form... the only question I have is the lack of a striker - no Saha/Larsson)

Wouldnt write off Roma after they way they beat Lyon, although Man U victory looks likely - arrogance has been their downfall in Europe before.

only saw highlights, but it was mainly Lyon shooting and Roma's keeper slapping everything away (not ever catching ever). The first Roma goal was fairly poor defensively, the 2nd was decent but you'd be annoyed if you were the raped defender.

but yeah, none of the predictions are 100% fact obviously I wouldve just thought maybe 10% predicted Roma.