Jehovah's Witnesses

James

I can see what looks like Jehovahs Witnesses out of my window talking to those in the house opposie, who seem unable to get rid of them.

Our house will be next, anyone got some good tactics to try?

Seriously though, why can't people just not answer the door? Or just say straight-off that they are not interested? I'm not suggesting you are rude, but just state your position and that's that.

Seriously though, why can't people just not answer the door? Or just say straight-off that they are not interested? I'm not suggesting you are rude, but just state your position and that's that.

Student houses. Door callers have really different tactics, knowing that you only make a small portion of the decision making in the household.

Well it looks like they've taken a different route around the neighbourhood, so nothing to worry about for now. Probably one of the softies in my house will let them in while I'm at lectures, because when I go, all three assertive housemates wont be in the house.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Well it looks like they've taken a different route around the neighbourhood, so nothing to worry about for now. Probably one of the softies in my house will let them in while I'm at lectures, because when I go, all three assertive housemates wont be in the house.

says the man who needs forum advice for how to fuck over the JW's

Guest Invicta_Toon

says the man who needs forum advice for how to fuck a girl.

massive generalisation. And poor capitalisation

Set the dogs on 'em or if you haven't got a dog set a kitchen knife on 'em or if, as is probably the case, you will have to poke 'em in the eye coz you lot of stinking lay about tax dodging students will not use a kinife and fork as you lot prefer using fingers.  You bunch of rotten tax evading, unwashed hillbillies.  You lot make me sick.  Fact is man...JWs command more respect that students.  Seems to me that JWs should arrive at YOUR door with a massive meat cleaver and take the lot of you stinking parasites out.  Wipe you all out you scumbags.

Set the dogs on 'em or if you haven't got a dog set a kitchen knife on 'em or if, as is probably the case, you will have to poke 'em in the eye coz you lot of stinking lay about tax dodging students will not use a kinife and fork as you lot prefer using fingers.  You bunch of rotten tax evading, unwashed hillbillies.  You lot make me sick.  Fact is man...JWs command more respect that students.  Seems to me that JWs should arrive at YOUR door with a massive meat cleaver and take the lot of you stinking parasites out.  Wipe you all out you scumbags.

:lol:

Tell them you or a close family member has had a blood transfusion and you resent them calling.

I remember reading about a case about that in Law, total and utter madness.

Guest Snoops

Its simple, either don't open the door to them OR if you do answer the door not knowing its them, simply close the door in their faces.

I personally put a sign up in my porch window which reads "Jehovahs and Mormons please do not knock at this door. Thank you" Very funny to watch their reaction when they read that as well!! :lol:

Its simple, either don't open the door to them OR if you do answer the door not knowing its them, simply close the door in their faces.

I personally put a sign up in my porch window which reads "Jehovahs and Mormons please do not knock at this door. Thank you" Very funny to watch their reaction when they read that as well!! :lol:

silly you, having a door bell

I know with Mormons that if you tell them I'll listen your beliefs if at first you listen to mine and they'll just go away because they are not aloud to listen to any body's else's beliefs, it's totally forbidden.