Facebook

andy_w_1986

alright lads and lasses,

well basically im after a huge favour, could anybody who has facebook to join the 'kieran dyer is my hero group'.

The problem is what started as a bit of banter by my group and a marcus bent group has ended up in a war and basically all numbers are needed. So if anybody could please spare the few seconds on facebook to add my group it would be much appreciated. (also get everybody you know to join)

thanks alot

Andy.

Guest Gemmill

your feelings aside your should join because its the right thing. granted kieran may be a twat but it was created as a joke and ended up quite serious. everybody should stand up and be counted and not let marcus bent win.

:lol:  OMG THIS IS SERIOUS!1111  DONT LET BENT WIN!11

Guest Morph

Join my group I made ages ago as well

'James Milner is better than Cristiano Ronaldo.'

Piss take of course, but it's wound up so many people.  And by the way, also join Newcastle-Online group I've just put up.  I'll make you all admins if you tell me that it's you.

your feelings aside your should join because its the right thing. granted kieran may be a twat but it was created as a joke and ended up quite serious. everybody should stand up and be counted and not let marcus bent win.

:lol:  OMG THIS IS SERIOUS!1111  DONT LET BENT WIN!11

I refuse. I'd rather Marcus Bent won.

Guest Gemmill

Ally, your hatred of Dyer is ridiculous tbh. :razz:  He's a Newcastle player, and one of our more important squad members.  That is FACTALICIOUS btw, not opinion.  So there! :cheesy:

Ally, your hatred of Dyer is ridiculous tbh. :razz:  He's a Newcastle player, and one of our more important squad members.  That is FACTALICIOUS btw, not opinion.  So there! :cheesy:

Still don't like him, or his ability though. The fact he's one of our best players says more about Newcastle than it does about him though. :razz:

yes you can call me a sad man/boy all you like but i find it rather hypocritical to be accused of this by someone who always seems to be on an internet forum, isnt that just as sad?

Possibly, but you're facebook thing is definitely more gay.

What is this facebook crap ? Some one asked me to join theirs ages ago, couldn`t be bothered ? Is it any good ?  Anyway I might join the Marcus Bent one or the Northern Monkey one as KD pissed me right off last wednesday before the AZ game.

yes you can call me a sad man/boy all you like but i find it rather hypocritical to be accused of this by someone who always seems to be on an internet forum, isnt that just as sad?

Possibly, but you're facebook thing is definitely more gay.

See sig.