The Apprentice

Dokko

Anybody watch this programme?

I missed the first series but i'm totally hooked this time round.

What a bunch of clueless muppets they have on this show.

Harry Hill lines half his TV burp up off these fools, namely Jo, a proper annoying freak of a woman.

These people could potentially be your boss, the people could be running a business and think there doing a good job, they then come on here, and cannot do the most simplist of tasks.

IE. They were making Pizzas to sell, so one of them had to order the stock. 500 pizzas, 500 full fuking chickens!!!

Then they sold the pizzas at a loss, and thought they were doing well. £1000 down at the end, the other team only made £50, unreal.

How on earth these people were even in jobs before this programme i never know.

Only caught the end of today's show.  It did look canny.  Seemed more entertaining than the Lyon-Milan game that I just watched anyway.

Its worth a watch, i missed a couple of this series, but, its very easy to get into.

Shame Jo has gone if you haven't seen it before as shes THAT mad, annoying, off her tits, that you just love to watch it and cringe.

Guest deathwish

yeah it was amazing! pleased he went aswell, was full of his own shit. The last two weeks Sir Alan has got it spot on.

I think Paul will win, oh and how fit is Michelle!!!

Guest deathwish

nowt the matter with loose women. they had Jill Halfpenny on there the other week!

No complaints from me.

nowt the matter with loose women. they had Jill Halfpenny on there the other week!

No complaints from me.

Our Garraway is always on too, but i just hate the fact women get their own show to bitch about who's getting fat blah blah, if blokes had a show like that the Feminist's would have a field day....

infact i may start a thread  bluebiggrin.gif

Guest deathwish

good idea for a thread lol!

thing is they are all women who ive never heard of, only get time to watch shit like this as im a student! one of the good things about getting  a job i suppose!

That stupid cow Jo on Loose Women  blueupset.gif

*Disclaimer... No I don't watch that shite i was just flicking over

bluelaugh.gif

The Apprentice is ok but Harry Hill taking the piss out of it is more entertaining.

• 1 year later...

The new series is fantastic, the episode tonight easily the best ive seen, cracking stuff :thup:

Double sacking.  :clap:

Great stuff.

Should really have been a triple sacking in all honesty. But very enjoyable - even if Trey didn't get the boot. You can see Sugar thinking "Yeah, yeah - seen your sort before, you'll keep sonny, you'll keep..." :D

I remember watching the Yank one a few years back, and thinking it was terrible, but I caught one last week and Sugar in general is good quality.  I find the people on these shows very annoying though, I guess that's deliberate these days mind.

I remember watching the Yank one a few years back, and thinking it was terrible, but I caught one last week and Sugar in general is good quality.  I find the people on these shows very annoying though, I guess that's deliberate these days mind.

I've seen the American one before, with Donald Trump, it was ok, but like everything American missing the class and subtly.

It's mad how much the American's 'Americanize' everything, one thing that stood out, as soon as they couldn't find a word they needed to say, especially in arguments in the board room they'd add 'inized' on the end of a big word to make themselves sound clever.

'I tried to formalize a plan that i visualized a lot differently to you. Then you divized a way to destory my efforts until I showmanized my way out of a difficult situation. I'm by far the bestilized at this job sir, fireize him!'

Bloody yanks!  :idiot2: