Just seen....

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

....Fat fred and Niall the pile Quinn up at SJP with a "consortium" of 5 Asian men. Potentially discussing transfer business?  ;)

Guest smoggeordie

Hopefully wrapping up a 7mill Duff deal tbh

Hopefully you'd f*** off.

Less of that son if you want a free ride to Sheffield!  ;)

Guest smoggeordie

Just seen Roeder on Osbourne road as well. Maybe looking into the possibility of having a pint? Who knows?

Just seen Roeder on Osbourne road as well. Maybe looking into the possibility of having a pint? Who knows?

Maybe looking to get away from the really tall bloke who keeps staring at the NUFC upper brass whilst typing on a laptop he's got rigged up around his neck with a strap? ;)

Guest smoggeordie

Maybe looking to get away from the really tall bloke who keeps staring at the NUFC upper brass whilst typing on a laptop he's got rigged up around his neck with a strap? ;)

or.........I saw him when I nipped to Tescos for me lunch

or.........I saw him when I nipped to Tescos for me lunch

Not likely.

I saw a guy who looked a bit like Babayaro when I was on the way to Greggs.  Maybe he's involved too!

Saw Steven Taylor walking up Northumberland Street today.

Looked like he'd been on the tanning beds.

Guest Definitely Maybe

....Fat fred and Niall the pile Quinn up at SJP with a "consortium" of 5 Asian men. Potentially discussing transfer business?  ;)

He speaks the truth. They were discussing a possible pre-season tournament apparently.

From an excellent source, those of you who used to post on the old boards will know I don't talk shite.

my lass just saw a lad off xfactor (ben?) and micha barton (or somthing- from the oc) in foot locker. not together

wow! that ties in with this nufc related spot-a-thon delightfully!

aye they were both wearing the new top but micha took hers off O0