Given...

GeordieDazzler

Guest smoggeordie

I might be wrong, but on the reply on SSN, i'm sure it was Bellamy who caught his knee chasing a ball. :lol:

Didnt you see it?  Bellamy overran the ball, Shay came out and smothered it and Bellamy went in two footed, studs showing. Not nice.

I might be wrong, but on the reply on SSN, i'm sure it was Bellamy who caught his knee chasing a ball. :lol:

Didnt you see it?  Bellamy overran the ball, Shay came out and smothered it and Bellamy went in two footed, studs showing. Not nice.

In terms of forum-fighting, quality. :lol:

Guest smoggeordie

Can I have another medal? This time over Oba's neck on my old avatar?

No.

Guest smoggeordie

No.

:(