Free Game of Footy Anyone?

Guest Toon Wanderer

Guest Toon Wanderer

Anyone up for watching a game of footy for FREE?

http://www.gateshead-fc.com/news2.php?i=639&PHPSESSID=a7cfd9907ba9f6383807674d21030104

Surely a time to give Gateshead FC a chance? They've won their last three away matches 4-0, 6-0 and 3-0 and the 6-0 was a club record for an away win in a league game.

Tell your mates and family and get as many people down to The International Stadium as possible.

Guest Toon Wanderer

Gateshead FC are trying to get more people through the turnstiles and having this free game is a great way to attract people in. If they come and enjoy what they watch they might come again and again and that is the ultimate aim.

Do you really think 150-250 people is enough for a team which has a town of 19 thousand?

Guest Knightrider

I'll go but only if they pay me and put on some strippers and free pints at half-time, otherwise they can fuck off.

Guest Knightrider

Arrogant tosser.

That's it, I was gonna go as well, but screw you and screw that shitty club over the water with the daft stadium and no mark players, screw them all. I hope they get relegated and go bust.

Guest TheOrder

I don't see why anyone here would go and watch Gateshead. Unless you actually live in Gateshead, and support them.

Which is probably zero on this board.

Guest Morph

I don't see why anyone here would go and watch Gateshead. Unless you actually live in Gateshead, and support them.

Probably yeah...

Guest TheOrder

Probably yeah...

Right, you in Gateshead, but do you support them aswell?

No one can have two teams man.

Guest smoggeordie

Probably yeah...

Nob off I have three.

Newcastle

Newcastle Reserves

Newcastle Academy    ;)

Guest Morph

Probably yeah...

No, I'm in Chester Le Street.  I used to live there, I'm from there, and I went to see one or two games.  I have two teams - get over it.

i used to watch them when i was younger, steve bowey was the best player back then. haven't seen them in years though. not sure what Rocker is talking about saying no-one can have two teams, almost all non-league fans will also be fans of their big local club.

Guest TheOrder

i used to watch them when i was younger, steve bowey was the best player back then. haven't seen them in years though. not sure what Rocker is talking about saying no-one can have two teams, almost all non-league fans will also be fans of their big local club.

Well, in my opinion, and deep down, you'll only love one club, and the other is just football, at a convenience. Local, cheap, and you may know a few players.

I'm not saying you can't just support Gateshead, course you can, but be prepared to take a loss just like you would take a Newcastle defeat. If you take a gateshead defeat, like a newcastle defeat, fair play to you, thats great.