Enlighten me please.....

Guest NUFCnutter

Guest NUFCnutter

When exactly did it become Michael Owen's fault that his knee was knackered? Why are people so quick to fucking slag him off? I am sure it was all part of his plan when he signed for us:

June 2006 - Remember to get horrific knee injury to keep me out for nearly a year!

Maybe its about time that the paranoids among us started taking their medication and give the lad a chance....

Guest NUFCnutter

Bollox, if you had the chance of having a helicopter, dont tell me you wouldn't fucking have one......

Also, he has a helicopter. Only twats have helicopters, specifically those who hate black & white.

The only other helicopter wallah was Bellamy......Enough said...etc.. blueyes.gif

Bollox, if you had the chance of having a helicopter, dont tell me you wouldn't fucking have one......

No I wouldn't. It's rubbing our faces in it, the fact he robs so much from the fans. Worra thieving twat tbh.

If you had the choice of having a brain...Don't tell me you wouldn't want one...Oh wait... :laugh:

;)

Guest NUFCnutter

I tell you what, if the lad bangs in 25 goals next season I reckon you will all be saying his nads are made of gold  :tickedoff:

Guest Invicta_Toon

I tell you what, if the lad bangs in 25 goals next season I reckon you will all be saying his nads are made of gold  :tickedoff:

I reckon if he scores 25 you lot might want to sign him again

Guest NUFCnutter

I reckon if he scores 25 you lot might want to sign him again

YOU LOT????

Guest NUFCnutter

Are you the green one in your avatar Dave?

Nah, the blue. Which Kisspanda are you? ;)

It changes on a nightly basis...