How sick of NUFC are you at the moment?

Guest stormrider
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest stormrider

How sick and tired are you of seeing nothing happen season in season out? and knowing that the next couple of seasons (at least) are gonna be the same? vote for the % the represent your sickness the most.

Very apathetic at the moment but then again I know we've been a whole lot worse over the past few decades so I'm not taking anything for granted, but that doesn't mean we should settle for were we are at the moment.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I'm sick of people thinking NUFC has a divine right to win something

Just watch the fucking football or don't FFS, don't fucking whinge like a little bitch

Guest JamesD

Just watch the f****** football or don't FFS, don't f****** whinge like a little bitch

couldn't agree more!

Certainly felt happier about the club, but I still love them and still get as excited as I always have done over a win.

This.

(Was waiting for someone to put it in a concise manner.)

Guest alijmitchell

Fed up, but for every Alkmaar, there's a Spurs away that will rope me back in. Still love them. Still hate them. The same feelings i've had all my life...

Guest Ridzuan

I think mine would be in the range of 80-90%.I dont feel like watching the next game anymore but I will still look out for the result for the next match.

Guest Gemmill

Just watch the f****** football or don't FFS, don't f****** whinge like a little bitch

couldn't agree more!

From New York.  Oh dear, we've been here before.

I'm canny sick of them.  The thought of handing over another £600 in a couple of month's time is not exactly inspiring.

By the way Vic, no one's talking about them winning anything.  Why do you have to take such bizarre sweary stances on everything.  "Why does everybody think they fucking *insert something that no one has said*?  Just fucking *insert something blindingly obvious that people are doing anyway*"  You're like NE5 Jr.

Going to the match isn't really something I particularly look forward too now tbh. I wonder how many other people can honestly say they do (I'm on about the actual game and not the pre/post-match drinks, banter etc. btw).

Guest Gemmill

Going to the match isn't really something I particularly look forward too now tbh. I wonder how many other people can honestly say they do (I'm on about the actual game and not the pre/post-match drinks, banter etc. btw).

Aye, that pretty much sums it up tbh.  When the full whistle went at the Boro match my first thought was "what a fucking waste of a perfectly good Saturday afternoon".  There's been too many matches like that the past few seasons.  It's not just the matches though - it's the whole "going nowhere" cloud hanging over the club. 

PS for Vic:  that's not me saying I think we have a divine right to win things. :thup:

Go more in hope than expectation, but still really look forward to the match all the same (and the pre-match drinks of course)

Guest Gemmill

By the way, I reckon the whole issue of how much these players are getting paid definitely plays a part in the disillusionment people are feeling.  It's easy when you're running well to shrug and say "That's football these days.  It's not right, but that's what it pays", but when you're as mind-numbingly mediocre as we are, and you sit through these dull as fuck games with no one seemingly pulling their finger out or really putting the yards in, the thought of them pulling out of SJP in their Bentleys on the way to their million pound houses does irk slightly.

It's not the main reason people are sick of it all, but I reckon it definitely plays a part.  These lads are getting very rich turning out shit while we get poorer paying for the privilege of watching it.

I still love NUFC, and I've supported them long enough to know what we're like and I accept it. I do get pissed off with NUFC fans - myself included for accepting that though. Perhaps we should really be kicking off but everyone is so used to the general mediocrity on the pitch for decades (execptions being the Keegan era and a fair part of Robson's reign) and right from the off, NUFC has had self-important pricks running the club.

I still love NUFC, and I've supported them long enough to know what we're like and I accept it. I do get pissed off with NUFC fans - myself included for accepting that though. Perhaps we should really be kicking off but everyone is so used to the general mediocrity on the pitch for decades (execptions being the Keegan era and a fair part of Robson's reign) and right from the off, NUFC has had self-important pricks running the club.

As an aside, one things that annoys me is the constant myth spun by the media that the fans are always getting the manager sacked up here. When has that actually happened though? It has almost always (rightly or wrongly - don't want to get into that one) been the board that has taken the lead. I can't remember masses of fans chanting for Dalgliesh, Gullit or Robson to go. Even the chants of "We want Souness out..." were pretty isolated and Keegan left of his own volition.

Guest Invicta_Toon

couldn't agree more!

From New York.  Oh dear, we've been here before.

I'm canny sick of them.  The thought of handing over another £600 in a couple of month's time is not exactly inspiring.

By the way Vic, no one's talking about them winning anything.  Why do you have to take such bizarre sweary stances on everything.  "Why does everybody think they fucking *insert something that no one has said*?  Just fucking *insert something blindingly obvious that people are doing anyway*"  You're like NE5 Jr.

swap win things for play good football then. same difference. same end result. watch it or don't watch it, just don't whine like a bitch

Guest Invicta_Toon

By the way, I reckon the whole issue of how much these players are getting paid definitely plays a part in the disillusionment people are feeling.  It's easy when you're running well to shrug and say "That's football these days.  It's not right, but that's what it pays", but when you're as mind-numbingly mediocre as we are, and you sit through these dull as fuck games with no one seemingly pulling their finger out or really putting the yards in, the thought of them pulling out of SJP in their Bentleys on the way to their million pound houses does irk slightly.

It's not the main reason people are sick of it all, but I reckon it definitely plays a part.  These lads are getting very rich turning out shit while we get poorer paying for the privilege of watching it.

you must be a shit accountant if you can't afford £600 a year tbh

Guest Gemmill

you must be a shit accountant if you can't afford £600 a year tbh

Great argument Vic.  You've cut straight to the core of what I was talking about as usual.  Well done.