How sick of NUFC are you at the moment?

Guest stormrider
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Invicta_Toon

By the way, I reckon the whole issue of how much these players are getting paid definitely plays a part in the disillusionment people are feeling.  It's easy when you're running well to shrug and say "That's football these days.  It's not right, but that's what it pays", but when you're as mind-numbingly mediocre as we are, and you sit through these dull as fuck games with no one seemingly pulling their finger out or really putting the yards in, the thought of them pulling out of SJP in their Bentleys on the way to their million pound houses does irk slightly.

It's not the main reason people are sick of it all, but I reckon it definitely plays a part.  These lads are getting very rich turning out shit while we get poorer paying for the privilege of watching it.

you must be a shit accountant if you can't afford £600 a year tbh

Great argument Vic.  You've cut straight to the core of what I was talking about as usual.  Well done.

thanks. I have a gift for it

Guest Gemmill

I'm sick of people thinking NUFC has a divine right to win something

Just watch the f****** football or don't FFS, don't f****** whinge like a little bitch

couldn't agree more!

From New York.  Oh dear, we've been here before.

I'm canny sick of them.  The thought of handing over another £600 in a couple of month's time is not exactly inspiring.

By the way Vic, no one's talking about them winning anything.  Why do you have to take such bizarre sweary stances on everything.  "Why does everybody think they fucking *insert something that no one has said*?  Just fucking *insert something blindingly obvious that people are doing anyway*"  You're like NE5 Jr.

swap win things for play good football then. same difference. same end result. watch it or don't watch it, just don't whine like a bitch

Yes, clap like performing seals at the entertainment that's being served up, regardless of its quality or the results.  That's the correct approach for true fans.

Guest NIToon

F**kin love the club, what other club sets out with such high expectations to have them ripped apart at the most unbelievable times.  A rollercoaster of emotion but that's what keeps you tied.  I only get over to matches a couple of times a year but it doesn't take away from the passion.

Never stop believing!!

Just watch the f****** football or don't FFS, don't f****** whinge like a little bitch

couldn't agree more!

I'm canny sick of them.  The thought of handing over another £600 in a couple of month's time is not exactly inspiring.

By the way Vic, no one's talking about them winning anything.  Why do you have to take such bizarre sweary stances on everything.  "Why does everybody think they fucking *insert something that no one has said*?  Just fucking *insert something blindingly obvious that people are doing anyway*"  You're like NE5 Jr.

swap win things for play good football then. same difference. same end result. watch it or don't watch it, just don't whine like a bitch

People don't necessarily think we have a divine right to win things or play good football, it's just what people want. Fans are well within their rights to moan about shit performances like Alkmaar away though.

Guest Gemmill

F**kin love the club, what other club sets out with such high expectations to have them ripped apart at the most unbelievable times.

And you cite this as a reason to love the club? :razz:  "I just love how they never fail to disappoint me.  Just when I think we might be going somewhere, we fuck it up.  It's AWESOME!" :lol:

I've found that it gets a bit wearing after a while. ;)

Guest Invicta_Toon

couldn't agree more!

Yes, clap like performing seals at the entertainment that's being served up, regardless of its quality or the results.  That's the correct approach for true fans.

No. I said watch or don't watch gemma. You have a choice you know, free will and all that.

Guest Gemmill

couldn't agree more!

No. I said watch or don't watch gemma. You have a choice you know, free will and all that.

Yes.  And you can watch and not be impressed by what you see.  And you can then moan about it.  You don't have to stop watching.  Or moaning.  Free will and all that.

Guest Invicta_Toon

couldn't agree more!

Yes.  And you can watch and not be impressed by what you see.  And you can then moan about it.  You don't have to stop watching.  Or moaning.  Free will and all that.

when you find yourself continually doing that year after year, surely you must realise that your expectations are not set correctly

fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me

whiny little bitch it is then I'm afraid

Guest Invicta_Toon

Vic moaned like fuck about a rail strike that didn't even affect his daily commute iirc. Mary, Mary tbh.

aye comparable situation isn't it?

Guest Gemmill

couldn't agree more!

when you find yourself continually doing that year after year, surely you must realise that your expectations are not set correctly

Well done to you for setting your expectations so low that you feel no desire to complain about our current predicament.  If Freddy could find another 50,000 or so like you he'd be a very happy man. :thup:

Guest Gemmill

Vic moaned like fuck about a rail strike that didn't even affect his daily commute iirc. Mary, Mary tbh.

Whiny little bitch it is then.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I expect you would equate the two as similar. Important stuff this football lark eh

Guest Gemmill

I expect you would equate the two as similar. Important stuff this football lark eh

Going off topic slightly here, but why are you such a tit? :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

couldn't agree more!

Well done to you for setting your expectations so low that you feel no desire to complain about our current predicament.  If Freddy could find another 50,000 or so like you he'd be a very happy man. :thup:

You don't think low expectations are justified from the current state of the club? Might be where you're going wrong. Tbh Fred's getting more money from you than me gemms, so who's the mug?

Guest Invicta_Toon

whats being a tit about that FFS? Im asking why you think the two situations are even remotely similar.

Guest Gemmill

whats being a tit about that FFS? Im asking why you think the two situations are even remotely similar.

They both involve you being a tit. 

Your MO on here:  Right, what are the majority saying in this thread.........ok, it looks to be X.  I'll pick something diametrically opposed to that and say that.  And I'll swear lots.

You're like an angry teenager rebelling against the world.

Guest Gemmill

couldn't agree more!

You don't think low expectations are justified from the current state of the club? Might be where you're going wrong. Tbh Fred's getting more money from you than me gemms, so who's the mug?

Is this really what your "take the opposite view" argument in this thread has come to? 

Join the debating society at Uni and get it out of your system there eh?  Then you won't have to come on here and bore the tits of us all with it.

Not really, I can actually see the point in and can understand someone moaning about the Toon.

Guest Invicta_Toon

couldn't agree more!

Is this really what your "take the opposite view" argument in this thread has come to? 

Join the debating society at Uni and get it out of your system there eh?  Then you won't have to come on here and bore the tits of us all with it.

that's being contrary?, you put it in your own post implying Fred was making a living off me, so I put you right and stated the facts

but whatever you feel gets you off the hook of resolving that fact

there's only one person in here not sticking to the point and deflecting things

Guest Gemmill

couldn't agree more!

that's being contrary?, you put it in your own post implying Fred was making a living off me, so I put you right and stated the facts

but whatever you feel gets you off the hook of resolving that fact

there's only one person in here not sticking to the point and deflecting things

I didn't say he was making a living off you, I said he'd be a happy man if he could find 50,000 simpletons like you - expectations sufficiently lowered so that they'll take the "watch but don't moan" approach that you advocate.