How sick of NUFC are you at the moment?

Guest stormrider
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Expectations in football are odd like.

Going into an away game with Chelsea most fans would be happy with a draw. If the team are 2-0 up at half time then throw away the game with 2 soft goals and draw late on, are people happy?

Some will be pissed off as the team were in a position to win. Others will reflect on the 'prior' likelihood of winning and be happy with the point. Its the same in the long term too.

I dont mind people moaning as long as they are not moaning because of the raised expectations of 1996 but because of the realistic expectations they had at the start of the season and how we have performed in relation to that.

If you thought we were shit last september and stated the fear of relegation in november, this season must have gone quite well for you. Thats at least 75% of this board btw.

Gemmill at it again, I see.

f*** off Captain Mainwaring.

Tell me something, if you hadn't already paid for your season ticket and so paid for all the matches, would you have stopped going to matches by now? You don't have to renew your ticket, you know. You have a choice and the club doesn't need the moaning types like you anyway.

Why do you have to take such bizarre abusive stances on everything?

Why do you have to call somebody a simpleton or a tit because they have a different opinion to your own?

Why do you need to have a dig at somebody because of where they come from. EG "From New York.  Oh dear, we've been here before"

Why do you have to say stuff like "Then you won't have to come on here and bore the tits of us all with it." just because you don't agree with someone?

Guest Gemmill

Tell me something, if you hadn't already paid for your season ticket and so paid for all the matches, would you have stopped going to matches by now? You don't have to renew your ticket, you know. You have a choice and the club doesn't need the moaning types like you anyway.

Why do you have to call somebody a simpleton or a tit because they have a different opinion to your own?

Why do you need to have a dig at somebody because of where they come from. EG "From New York.  Oh dear, we've been here before"

Why do you have to say stuff like "Then you won't have to come on here and bore the tits of us all with it." just because you don't agree with someone?

Jesus, your hypocrisy knows no bounds.  Have you read some of the responses you give to people that don't agree with you?  Or your catch-all "Good post.  Don't expect the idiots on here to understand though" response, just because "the idiots" don't agree with what you've got to say.  And no, I'm not providing you with links.

You sort that out and maybe I'll think about being less abusive. :thup:

Guest Invicta_Toon

don't criticise him for it, it just makes it easier to see when he's beaten :lol:

Guest Gemmill

don't criticise him for it, it just makes it easier to see when he's beaten :lol:

Vic pleased to see the cavalry arrive.  On a donkey. :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Vic pleased to see the cavalry arrive.  On a donkey. :lol:

gemma pwnd by a donkey - aye sounds realistic :lol:

Like when you reply to a post with 'bollocks'? Or is that different?

Guest Gemmill

Like when you reply to a post with 'bollocks'? Or is that different?

Canny bizarre Vic joining in on that one when the bits in bold are some of Vic's favourite moves.

Jesus, your hypocrisy knows no bounds.  Have you read some of the responses you give to people that don't agree with you?  Or your catch-all "Good post.  Don't expect the idiots on here to understand though" response, just because "the idiots" don't agree with what you've got to say.  And no, I'm not providing you with links.

:clap: You wouldn't be able to find many comments such as that you've mentioned above that are made by me, at least nowhere close to the frequency you resort to this kind of thing. You abuse someone on here almost every day, why don't you just stick with your chums on toonspastic if there are so many idiots on this forum? Next thing is you'll be falling back on this supposed threatening PM I sent you about three years ago.  :laugh:

You're probably the most abusive member of this forum and have been for ages. Has to be said.

Guest Gemmill

:clap: You wouldn't be able to find many comments such as that you've mentioned above that are made by me, at least nowhere close to the frequency you resort to this kind of thing. You abuse someone on here almost every day, why don't you just stick with your chums on toonspastic if there are so many idiots on this forum? Next thing is you'll be falling back on this supposed threatening PM I sent you about three years ago.  :laugh:

You're probably the most abusive member of this forum and have been for ages. Has to be said.

I must admit, I'm having real problems caring about what you think of me.  Am I supposed to be cut-up right now?  I'm just really not sure what reaction you're looking for here.

Guest Gemmill

Gemmill

How about answering this question I asked you earlier....

Tell me something, if you hadn't already paid for your season ticket and so paid for all the matches, would you have stopped going to matches by now?

No.  I did cancel the direct debit scheme in February though.  Why do you ask?  I mean, am I supposed to be the only one attending matches these days out of a sense of duty more than enjoyment? 

I'll be renewing by the way.  I reserve the right not to be all sweetness and light when we're shit though.

I must admit, I'm having real problems caring about what you think of me.  Am I supposed to be cut-up right now?  I'm just really not sure what reaction you're looking for here.

Reaction? I never look for a reaction mate, I just write it as I see it and that's what I'm doing right now. I couldn't give a toss what your reaction may or may not be, I don't give a toss what you think of me and I don't give a toss whether you're bothered about the truth I've been posting in this thread.

You're easy to suss out, mate. You try to come across as a joker when in fact most of the time all you do is abuse people while trying to disguise it as jest. Your abuse in almost every thread is dragging the place down when in the last couple of weeks the forum has picked up a bit as the general level of abuse has fallen. I doubt you've even noticed as you're so caught up by your efforts to sound like a smartarse.

Gemmill

Tell me something, if you hadn't already paid for your season ticket and so paid for all the matches, would you have stopped going to matches by now?

No.  I did cancel the direct debit scheme in February though.  Why do you ask?  I mean, am I supposed to be the only one attending matches these days out of a sense of duty more than enjoyment? 

I'll be renewing by the way.  I reserve the right not to be all sweetness and light when we're s*** though.

Good lad.  O0

Gemmill

I'll be renewing by the way.  I reserve the right not to be all sweetness and light when we're s*** though.

Good lad.  O0

Gemmil in "I've seen real shit" shocker

mackems.gif

i will wait until after the summer and the 3 first prem games to decide if i want to bother spend money and follow this team through another year of agony.

-Who will be our manager?

-Who will we buy/sell?

-Will we be shite even if we bring in class players

these will help me decide...

Guest BooBoo

Seasons been hopeless and win or lose v Man City, wont make much of a difference. I am however looking forward to the pre and post match drinks on Saturday.

And i will be renewing, although will be furious if prices go up. Fat Boy should also slice a fiver off the cup tickets too.

Seasons been hopeless and win or lose v Man City, wont make much of a difference. I am however looking forward to the pre and post match drinks on Saturday.

And i will be renewing, although will be furious if prices go up. Fat Boy should also slice a fiver off the cup tickets too.

only thing he'll be slicing in the near future are pieces of pie...

ba-dum-dum-tsh

oh wait...he swallows the whole