How sick of NUFC are you at the moment?

Guest stormrider
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Invicta_Toon

Gemmill

How about answering this question I asked you earlier....

Tell me something, if you hadn't already paid for your season ticket and so paid for all the matches, would you have stopped going to matches by now?

No.  I did cancel the direct debit scheme in February though.  Why do you ask?  I mean, am I supposed to be the only one attending matches these days out of a sense of duty more than enjoyment? 

I'll be renewing by the way.  I reserve the right not to be all sweetness and light when we're s*** though.

Good lad.  O0

Gemmil in "I've seen real shit" shocker

mackems.gif

Two words:  Top boss. :lol:

"But MAM, they changed my post!  I never said that!"

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh .... the accountant who can't add up  ;)

can you read graphs yet NE5?

have you counted the teams - and told us who they are - that have qualified more than us for europe over the past decade yet ?

Or are you another accountant that can't add up.

did I ever say you were wrong? yes there are only 4 teams.

well done.

Well done, now explain how the graph shows we are 5th best over the last decade?

I believe your own comment above, allied to the fact that the same 4 teams are the only ones with a higher average position, has already answered your question.

shock horror I don't believe you answered the question. You see no graph do you? It doesn't even register in your wierd reality does it? The graph is an empty white space to you isn't it? When you shut your eyes and concentrate really hard you really do convince yourself that NUFC are the 5th most dominant Premiership team of the last decade, don't you?

Gemmill

Tell me something, if you hadn't already paid for your season ticket and so paid for all the matches, would you have stopped going to matches by now?

No.  I did cancel the direct debit scheme in February though.  Why do you ask?  I mean, am I supposed to be the only one attending matches these days out of a sense of duty more than enjoyment? 

I'll be renewing by the way.  I reserve the right not to be all sweetness and light when we're s*** though.

Good lad.  O0

mackems.gif

have you counted the teams - and told us who they are - that have qualified more than us for europe over the past decade yet ?

well done.

Well done, now explain how the graph shows we are 5th best over the last decade?

I believe your own comment above, allied to the fact that the same 4 teams are the only ones with a higher average position, has already answered your question.

shock horror I don't believe you answered the question. You see no graph do you? It doesn't even register in your wierd reality does it? The graph is an empty white space to you isn't it? When you shut your eyes and concentrate really hard you really do convince yourself that NUFC are the 5th most dominant Premiership team of the last decade, don't you?

I don't think you EVER open your eyes

Guest Invicta_Toon

Gemmill

Good lad.  O0

mackems.gif

well done.

I don't think you EVER open your eyes

good answer