It's about time...

ianovthetoon

We had a new thread full of Roy Keane/Mackem  Jokes cos he's a horrible cnut, Here's one to get started

Roy Keane Got caught Wanking his dog at the vets

Well he was in a hurry and it said first come first served!

Any more for any more!

Roy Keane was in court for shagging his dog.The Judge said"Mr. Keane,I have never listened to a more depraved tale of perversion in 30 years on the bench.How low can you stoop?"

Keane says "Dachsunds your honour."

The Sunderland squad are all on a cruise somewhere (probably off the shore of Ireland) and Roy Keane is aghast, while sitting in the jacuzzi with Triggs (his dog), to find a massive wedge of shite rolling across the floor towards him at great pace. Fearing getting browned in the face, he jumps quickly from the pool and yells furiously towards his players, "SOMEONE'S FUCKING SHIT ON THE DECK!"

Just then, Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn pops his head around the corner and hollers back, "OIYE! BUT I'M ALROIGHT IN THE AIR, THOUGH!"

BA-DUM-DUM-TISCH!

Roy Keane's wife is lost at sea for 5 years and he's elated at her return. "I've so missed making love to you Roy", she says. He says "fine, I must just put in a few conditions though. First of all can we sleep in the spare room because I've spent so long in our bed alone". "Secondly can we sleep with the lights on because its been so dark without you". "Anything else" his wife asks. "Yeah" Roy says, "Can I call you Triggs".

Like the mans style and winning mentality. :D

Could be a  good manager for us if he continues to do well, gets them promoted and does a good job in the Premiership.  Shearer could learn his trade alongside him if he fancies doin a bit of coaching. :thup:

Could be a  good manager for us if he continues to do well, gets them promoted and does a good job in the Premiership.  Shearer could learn his trade alongside him if he fancies doin a bit of coaching. :thup:

...or if he wants to catch aids off his manky fucking dog.

...or if he wants to catch aids off his manky fucking dog.

Fair play to him. I'm not one to take the moral high ground when it comes to a fellas private shenanigans.

As long as he keeps it out of the dressing room, it's all good.

Oooh Keane's got what he has wanted - attention from his rival fans.

After months of indifference and  honest doubts about his managgerial ability despite several swipes, he has finally got us all chomping with his mind games.

Oooh Keane's got what he has wanted - attention from his rival fans.

After months of indifference and  honest doubts about his managgerial ability despite several swipes, he has finally got us all chomping with his mind games.

Hasn't got anyone from the club chomping though, which is the important part.

Fans will always comment, certainly on message boards, is that what he wanted? Is that what his game is? Fuk sake, even Vic or Thompers can manage that. Well done to Keano tbh.