John Terry: fans - shut yaaaw maaaafffs

Guest Invicta_Toon

English fans have every right to boo them off after a guttless first half performance like that.

I coulidnt quite make it out what they were chanting..l

Still want mclaren out

or

We want our money back

??

English fans have every right to boo them off after a guttless first half performance like that.

I coulidnt quite make it out what they were chanting..l

Still want mclaren out

or

We want our money back

??

Your not fit to wear the shirt,

There's only one David Beckham,

Are you Scotland in disguise?

Steeve Mclaren, is a wanker, is a wanker.

Those were the ones that a certainly heard, i think i heard the money back as well.

Guest Invicta_Toon

So John Terry said this?

In an interview after the game he said that the fans should keep their negative views for after the game and booing wont help during.

JT: "fans, shut yaaaw maaaafffs"

heard it with my own eyes, spat my beer all over the telly

So John Terry said this?

In an interview after the game he said that the fans should keep their negative views for after the game and booing wont help during.

JT: "fans, shut yaaaw maaaafffs"

heard it with my own eyes, spat my beer all over the telly

Always knew you were a biological freak!  O0

:lol:

Its true, whats the point in heckling DURING the game? Its like the fans who went there actually wanted them to lose just so they could complain a bit more.

Or you could get and FA statement ..... "England fans showed that they backed the team and the manager by not at any time criticising them. If the fans are solidly behind the team and manager then so are we".

Last 2 games have shown what Beckham brings to the England team. We are missing him at the moment and I hope someone gets their arse into gear and makes the step up sharpish! SWP should never have gone to Chelsea, would be first choice now imo without doubt!

Its true, whats the point in heckling DURING the game? Its like the fans who went there actually wanted them to lose just so they could complain a bit more.

The fans' reaction was over the top, imo.

blueyes.gif Horrible Cunts.

So they should vocally support a shite performance, thus validating it??

Do you think booing during the game is more likely to improve their performance or is it more likely they are going to start to feel the pressure, try to force things and make more mistakes/give away possesion?

Do you think booing during the game is more likely to improve their performance or is it more likely they are going to start to feel the pressure, try to force things and make more mistakes/give away possesion?

And what is cheering during a shite performance going to do? Probably going to make them think - i know i've been poor, but they love me, nice one.

Ultimately, if the players perform as badly as they have done, they'll get booed, and i think thats fair enough. If they played to anywhere near their potential, they'd be ok.

And what is cheering during a shite performance going to do? Probably going to make them think - i know i've been poor, but they love me, nice one.

Ultimately, if the players perform as badly as they have done, they'll get booed, and i think thats fair enough. If they played to anywhere near their potential, they'd be ok.

Theres a difference in booing after the game and booing during it though. If we play shit on Saturday will you be standing up midway through the play booing and shouting Roeder is a wanker?

Theres a difference in booing after the game and booing during it though. If we play shit on Saturday will you be standing up midway through the play booing and shouting Roeder is a wanker?

I don't personally boo (sounds funny coming otu of my mouth, like a comedy "boo"), but i wouldn't cheer them either, if they were playing proper shit. Playing for NUFC should not guarantee blind support no matter what.

As for Roeder, quite possibly. And if their feckless manager getting very justified stick makes the poor ickle footballers play badly, they can wind their overpaid necks in, and get on with their fucking jobs.

They should be good enough to tonk Andorra, whatever the circumstances.