The Sun

Lenny

Do they have it in for Newcastle or something, i swear they always slag us off or dont watch our games. Most of the time I think they just make up our player ratings as well! They gave Dyer a 3 out of 10 for England yesterday, I know he missed a couple of chances but still looked reasonable, didnt warrent a fuckin 3 thats for sure!

Rant over!

Dyer was bright when he came on, he did miss 2 good chances though, sliced one and kicked the deck on the other. Played some good passes though and did a few nice little flick ons'.

Myabe 6-7 would have been a fair rating for him, the Sun is just a comic written mainly by Southern scum!

The Sun have made it impossible for SM to manage the England team properly.

Printing half truths and lies, stirring things up to cause friction and controversy.

I dont want him as manager, but there is no point making a difficult job impossible.

Dyer was bright when he came on, he did miss 2 good chances though, sliced one and kicked the deck on the other. Played some good passes though and did a few nice little flick ons'.

Myabe 6-7 would have been a fair rating for him, the Sun is just a comic written mainly by Southern scum!

yep! not all southerners are scum tho.... ;)

Is a shit paper who often have clearly not seen games and rate players purely on reputation. Dyer was a bright spark when he came on and a very clever flick should have put Gerrard in if he didn't adopt a Shola like touch.

aye was a great flick from Dyer for Gerrard, who looked for a pen instead of staying on his feet.

Pretty much the only thing he could have done considering his first touch (not saying it was the right thing to do but his only option other than letting it run out and looking a tit)

aye was a great flick from Dyer for Gerrard, who looked for a pen instead of staying on his feet.

Pretty much the only thing he could have done considering his first touch (not saying it was the right thing to do but his only option other than letting it run out and looking a tit)

lol aye

I did the there was contact from the player not the keeper, but he stayed up, jad he gone down under the first challenge I think he may have got the pen.

News international were also trying to run Sven out of the job in January 2006. A very appropriate time for a new manager is the run up to the world cup of course.

They are a bunch of hypocritical fuckwits.

Dyer should have gotten a 5, max. But he wasn't on long enough to warrant a 3. If he's continued ballsing up he might have, though.

As for the Sun, i stopped reading that pile of shite when they offered that keeper a couple of seasons ago a car or something if he kept a clean sheet against us - some minnow we played in the cup.

Un-biased national press? My fat Geordie arse.

Guest king harry

they gave duff the star man in his match

He was very good yesterday.

Superb, thats the best ive seen him play since he was at Blackburn

the sun gets even better when we beat a southern team,the match report in the northern edition is normally "newcastle won" the southern edition is "newcastle had 20 shots to cockneys 1,had 98% of the possession but were very lucky to win,the geordie bastards" type thing.

at least it used to,have to admit to not reading the shite in a long long time.

Is there another footballer playing today that does so little but recieves so much?

Why football is as shit as its ever been despite more money than ever being spewed into it.

Spot on

Is there another footballer playing today that does so little but recieves so much?

Why football is as s*** as its ever been despite more money than ever being spewed into it.

fairs fair,bet he'd rather he wasn't injured.

as for the second sentance...footballs always been about money,just now the numbers are bigger

edit..my bad,was sure this was the owen thread :blush: