7pts from Relegation - 7 games to go

Karjala

after todays results, we are 7 points from 18th place.

Games remaining: Home: Arsenal, Chelsea, Blackburn...Away: Sheff U, Ports, Reading, Watford.

With our record away to bottom clubs, and having to play Arsen Chelsea at home, we are in with a serious chance of relegation.

Guest Invicta_Toon

after todays results, we are 7 points from 18th place.

Games remaining: Home: Arsenal, Chelsea, Blackburn...Away: Sheff U, Ports, Reading, Watford.

With our record away to bottom clubs, and having to play Arsen Chelsea at home, we are in with a serious chance of relegation.

total bollocks tbh

you show me any club that has gone down after being 11th with 8 games to go

Guest Geordiecunny

It's not just about our position is it though? We could quite easily lose all those games if we don't drastically improve!

Guest Invicta_Toon

Man City and Charlton have beaten us recently, Charlton and West Ham won today, we could have the hardest remaining games out of all of them so why rule it out?

because it's total bollocks and only kneejerk internet retards would ever even consider it possible?

Guest BlueWhiteMonkey

We are in free fall. The player's dont look to trust the manager, they are playing like they want him sacked too.

All the games we have left are tough. Rodent will take us down he is experienced at doing that, he knows all the right things to say and to do with a team to get them relegated.

Guest Geordiecunny

All the teams we have to play are more than capable of beating us! I don't think it will happen but it's possible. If we get the monkey off our back against Sheff Utd then we'll be ok but if not it'll go on and on!

Guest Invicta_Toon

We are in free fall. The player's dont look to trust the manager, they are playing like they want him sacked too.

All the games we have left are tough. Rodent will take us down he is experienced at doing that, he knows all the right things to say and to do with a team to get them relegated.

congratulations that is the most ridiculous thing posted all day

and there's been a hell of a lot of competition

Guest BlueWhiteMonkey

Qualify your statements or don't make them at all.

Guest Geordiecunny

How? He said "like" they want him to get sacked, not that they want him to!

Man City and Charlton have beaten us recently, Charlton and West Ham won today, we could have the hardest remaining games out of all of them so why rule it out?

because it's total bollocks and only kneejerk internet retards would ever even consider it possible?

Ill first state that i think Sheff Utd will go not us, but Vic considering it impossible is just ignorance as it is possible

whether we go down or not, we are in for another long season next year.

And if we get 0pts in the remaining 7 and stay up, its nowt to be proud of.

Arsenal - Lose

Chelsea - Lose

Blackburn - Draw

Portsmouth - Lose

Sheff U - Lose

Reading - Draw

Watford - win

5pts i think.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Ill first state that i think Sheff Utd will go not us, but Vic considering it impossible is just ignorance as it is possible

just show me another team that went down from 11th place and 37 points with 8 games to go

Guest Invicta_Toon

qualify MY statements?

jesus h christ

Guest BlueWhiteMonkey

qualify MY statements?

jesus h christ

That's right.....

Guest Geordiecunny

of the form table we are:

18: Boro- d l d w l l - 5

19: Toon- l w l d l l - 4

20: Sheff U- l w l d l l - 4

Guest Phil K

total bollocks tbh

Both the makems and Boro went down with 42 points if I remember rightly. Both thought they were "safe" with games to play.

With this useless tw*t at the helm, can anyone be certain of getting 6 extra points ?And that stinking fat b*stard who has got us in this mess with his lunatic choices of manager  (I was one of the few to campaign that it was madness to give the job to a man who has had his only two clubs relegated) it is YES possible this fool will make it a hat trick with Shepherd sitting with his head up his own ars*, or fiddling while Newcastle burns, if you like.

total bollocks tbh

Both the makems and Boro went down with 42 points if I remember rightly. Both thought they were "safe" with games to play.

With this useless tw*t at the helm, can anyone be certain of getting 6 extra points ?And that stinking fat b*stard who has got us in this mess with his lunatic choices of manager  (I was one of the few to campaign that it was madness to give the job to a man who has had his only two clubs relegated) it is YES possible this fool will make it a hat trick with Shepherd sitting with his head up his own ars*, or fiddling while Newcastle burns, if you like.

I don't think we will be relegated, BUT if we lose another two on the trot we will be amongst it...And then what if Martins gets injured? You see....