A car without petrol....

Guest given take

Guest given take

...is like newcastle without emre.

i.e no threat.  ok dont start with him roeder, but when you go a goal down, it goes without saying, you bring on your creative players. your "make something out of nothing" player.

we are the only team in the division who doesnt start with a midfilder who can create/attack. 

When you play small 2 leight weight strikers then there is no point banging crosses in, you need an Emre to play so they can be fed to feet inbehind, or little through balls to run onto. You will never get that with Parker and Butt!

Guest andynufc84

i.e no threat.  ok dont start with him roeder, but when you go a goal down, it goes without saying, you bring on your creative players. your "make something out of nothing" player.

we are the only team in the division who doesnt start with a midfilder who can create/attack. 

Emre is so overrated its unreal

Guest given take

Should have at least given him 15mins in place of Parker today.

why did you edit my post pal?

I edited the title.

ah right.

i suggest roeder play parker at right back to accomadate emre

Guest given take

next you'll be saying roeder is a great manager and tactical mastermind. right?

Guest andynufc84

Aye i really like players who dissapear away from home. He was left for dead by the Charlton midfield at times at the Valley.

But hey, he and Owen are our saviours

Guest given take

Aye i really like players who dissapear away from home. He was left for dead by the Charlton midfield at times at the Valley.

they are our rooney and ronaldo so yeah

Guest Rodimus Prime

Bullshit. Why is it with Emre in the team a few months back we at least looked like we could score a goal or two?

Guest andynufc84

Aye you are so right, we'll win the league next year then.

Guest given take

get real.  your critisise emre  in the charlton match. what position did he play?  left midfield.  he about as much use on the left wing as steven carr upfront. learn about football pal

Guest Rodimus Prime

I could understand the Parker - Butt midfeild away from home if Sib was playing upfront, but at home with Dyera nd Martins, Emre is a must!!

quoted for truth.

Guest andynufc84

get real.  your critisise emre  in the charlton match. what position did he play?  left midfield.  he about as much use on the left wing as steven carr upfront. learn about football pal

I do like Emre, but I still think he is not as fantastic as people make out..don't take this to heart fella!

I think he is really inconsistent, I've probably seen the majority of his games at NUFC, I just use the Everton and Charlton away games as examples. He was brushed aside by their midfield, he literally looks lightweight away from home. Which is suprising for a player of his alledged 'quality'

I think Arteta at Everton is twice the player, Emre may probably be better at Bayern or back in Italy. I'm not sure if he is 100% suited to the premiership. Just my opinion of course

get real.  your critisise emre  in the charlton match. what position did he play?  left midfield.  he about as much use on the left wing as steven carr upfront. learn about football pal

I do like Emre, but I still think he is not as fantastic as people make out..don't take this to heart fella!

I think he is really inconsistent, I've probably seen the majority of his games at NUFC, I just use the Everton and Charlton away games as examples. He was brushed aside by their midfield, he literally looks lightweight away from home. Which is suprising for a player of his alledged 'quality'

I think Arteta at Everton is twice the player, Emre may probably be better at Bayern or back in Italy. I'm not sure if he is 100% suited to the premiership. Just my opinion of course

It really makes no sense to compare him to players outside the club at the moment, as if we had any chance of getting better players into the club right now. He is probably the best we have, thus he deserves to be in the first eleven.