I'd take relegation like...

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

If it meant getting rid of the board and all the other wasters at our club, not to mention some of the fans.

I wouldn't, I've seen it too many times and although I argue with NE5 about the state of the cub, I wouldn't want to go through that again, that's why I want rid of Shepherd in the first place, to halt the slide.

Guest Invicta_Toon

If it meant getting rid of the board and all the other wasters at our club, not to mention some of the fans.

I'd rather be a struggling bottom half club with a chance of winning the FA Cup and can offer Premiership football to prospective players or managers than a poxy shit club who can't fill their stadium and playing the likes of Derby and Preston week in week out

You honestly think it would be that easy to come back up?

anyone who disagrees, sort your fucking lives out

just isnt that easy

even if we go down, isnt there more chance of freddy buying all the shares? the share prices will be at rock bottom, and not many will wonna invest.

No way do i want us down.

Fred will be there, no matter what.

I'd rather be a struggling bottom half club with a chance of winning the FA Cup and can offer Premiership football to prospective players or managers than a poxy s*** club who can't fill their stadium and playing the likes of Derby and Preston week in week out

You honestly think it would be that easy to come back up?

anyone who disagrees, sort your f****** lives out

If we don't get relegated then we will play Derby, maybe you both want the  same thing.

Guest Knightrider

The way I see it is that we are fucked with this lot in control, so should relegation happen, I won't be slashing my wrists put it that way. Of course I hope we don't go down, but at this moment in time if someone said the only way to get rid of the board was relegation, I'd snap their hands off. We are going nowhere with these cunts in control, nowhere. Sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward. Anyway ignore, just me pissed off with everything at the moment. Offer me a toffer bar over NUFC and I'd fucking take it :D

Guest Invicta_Toon

derby

scum

birmingham

west brom

wolves

southampton

sheff wed

palace

coventry

ipswich

norwich

leicester

barnsley

QPR

leeds

ring any bells?

give yer head a shake man

Guest Knightrider

derby

scum

birmingham

west brom

wolves

southampton

sheff wed

palace

coventry

ipswich

norwich

leicester

barnsley

QPR

leeds

ring any bells?

No.

Guest Invicta_Toon

The way I see it is that we are fucked with this lot in control, so should relegation happen, I won't be slashing my wrists put it that way. Of course I hope we don't go down, but at this moment in time if someone said the only way to get rid of the board was relegation, I'd snap their hands off. We are going nowhere with these cunts in control, nowhere. Sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward. Anyway ignore, just me pissed off with everything at the moment. Offer me a toffer bar over NUFC and I'd fucking take it :D

11 othe clubs in the Premiership go precisely nowhere every season, with longer traditions than us

there's only one set of cunts who think they have a divine right to be moving forward

Guest Invicta_Toon

derby

scum

birmingham

west brom

wolves

southampton

sheff wed

palace

coventry

ipswich

norwich

leicester

barnsley

QPR

leeds

ring any bells?

No.

would explain a lot

derby

scum

birmingham

west brom

wolves

southampton

sheff wed

palace

coventry

ipswich

norwich

leicester

barnsley

QPR

leeds

ring any bells?

No.

would explain a lot

There is no chance this club would survive the Championship. Everyone would want to beat us and would with the heartless team we have now, and especially the team we would end up with after relegation.

Guest Invicta_Toon

HTT is on the wind up I think. :D

you don't know him that well obviously. This is about his standard tbh

Guest NSMagpie

The way I see it is that we are f***** with this lot in control, so should relegation happen, I won't be slashing my wrists put it that way. Of course I hope we don't go down, but at this moment in time if someone said the only way to get rid of the board was relegation, I'd snap their hands off.

I can see what you mean, but considering  the way he has acted so far, I seriously doubt FS would consider selling his stake even if we were relegated.

Besides, every relegation means relegated club has to start from the scratch. Even in these poor circumstances, 11th postion is a much cosier place to start a revival.

Of course, as my signature tells for quite some time, I hope just the same as you- I hope we'll get rid of idiot(s) running the club, sooner rather than later.

Remember it's only a game boys and girls...

Is that what FF would say when we get relegated? :lol:

Add something like 'we're still one of the biggest clubs in the world' and you're there.

Some time since I've seen so many leaving before full time, including people who I know never do. Still, shit game and pretty nippy.