Should music be played during matches ?

Guest shearer_united
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest shearer_united

The question is : Should music be played during matches ?

Why should it be played ? Well because many people physically perform  better when listening to music than without. For example, some people listen to their mp3 players in the gym when jogging on the treadmill to run that extra mile.

This could be good especially for us since our games are usually somewhat slow and some players don't seem to give out that extra bit of energy needed to put on a good show.

What do you think ?

No, nein, non, nei, niet, नहीं, нет, Tidak boleh. No farking way.

Besides the fact that it is a game of football and not an aerobics class, it is utterly cringeworthy and I can only imagine the shite the club DJ would find to pump out.

:buck2:

Guest shearer_united

Actually I just thought of one refinement they could make:  when the Board of directors take their seats they could play the Laurel & Hardy theme music  :icon_biggrin:

Shearer's song hes doing for the BBC could work to motivate his former colleagues, eh ?  :laugh:

Guest shearer_united

Michael Jackson anyone  ? :D

Bramble :

"You have to show them that you're really not scared

You're Playin' With Your Life, This Ain't No Truth Or Dare,

They'll Kick You, Then They Beat You,

Then They'll Tell You It's Fair

So Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad "

I'm warming to this idea.  How about some circus clown music when we line up to defend a corner?   :icon_biggrin:

Make cretins like Bramble and Babayaro and Carr be led out by Roeder to that. Then sack the cunts on the centre circle. Oh, and then forget about playing music during the game, its shit.

Guest Beachcomber

Yeah, play the 23rd Psalm, very appropriate

Isn't that the one which goes "The Shepherd is my Lord...I shall not want..even though I walk through the Valley of the shadow of death.."

Guest andynufc84

We get the new radicals get what you give every home match at some point, thats enough thanks

Cringetastic s***

Guest Geordiecunny

Probably better that bad performances are rewarded with a good shooting! See the bastards play out of their skin then! I'd volunteer to do the shooting!

Guest shearer_united

The question is : Should music be played during matches ?

This could be good

This is another April Fools thing right?

Right? ???

Well if it becomes embarassing later on, then i suppose it is. Happy April Fools :p (although it aint a good prank anyway)

Guest Alan Shearer 9

works in Argentina for Boca Juniors and the like but over there they have a real lust for the game. Players over here have a real lust for money so I doubt it would bother them.