Next game is vital.

Dokko

We've Sheff Utd away coming up and we simply cannot afford to lose or be prepared to be drawn into a relegation battle which i doubt the players or the fans have the stomach for, especially considering 2 of out of our last 3 home games are against the 'big 4' opposition.

This really leaves for us to secure EPL status in the away games, something which frightens me right now, and apart from the last day of the season, this game is the easiest opposition on paper, lose, and expect a snowball effect which could bring us right to the relegation knife, whether it cuts or not depends on the teams below who are picking up form and closing the gap every game. They could eventually crumble and we will have nothing to worry about, but those teams are mentally in a relegation battle, they have already started to fight for their lives, were simply asleep and could easily lose out if the fight comes to us.

2 wins would secure us in my opinion & Europe is now a distant dream and unless something dramatic happens we can forget about it, the players and manager have let us down on that front, they don't deserve it even if we do.

The run in looked rosy on paper a few month ago, the teams haven't changed, only our form which ironically has got worse since out key players have come back from injury, says something for the kids and also the mega stars, it also says a lot for luck (Spuds game) and a couple of goals from Martins who if he didn't go on some form about that time would have meant us being were we all fear right now, in the thick of the battle at the bottom.

So when do we panic? Now, after the Sheff Utd game or when were 17th hanging on for dear life? I don't know, but the fans are really out of this one, apart from the Blackburn game, which by then we either don't care as we have our wins, or shitting bricks and baying for blood, either way poor way to end another disappointing season.

So the next game is vital, 2000% if some think we have any chance of getting into Europe, drop any more points and thats gone meaning even less money for a club losing £1m per month as it is, but its just as important with the rest of the run in that we win to keep us out of the fight, if we lose, the shit will really hit the fan.

Guest Stephen927

We'd definitely be pushing our luck if we came away with anything other than a win. Sheffield away, Blackburn home and Watford away are the only wins I can see us picking up from now until the end of the season.

actually all the games after UEFA defeat is vital... vital for fans to respecting players, manager, as well as people that run the newcastle business

What?

Don't worry about him....he thinks crouch is the best striker in england.  He's a bit of a..... :idiot2:

All true.  But one of the biggest problems this club has is that you don't see a natural leader on the pitch.  Someone to step up and lead by example.  We only showed any urgency against Man City after we went behind - 80 minutes of dictating posession without creating any chances before we showed any attacking spark.  They SHOULD have had all the incentive they needed to put in a performance yesterday after the Alkmaar debacle & capitulation to Charlton....but they seemed as boring, uninspired and one dimensional as always. 

All true.  But one of the biggest problems this club has is that you don't see a natural leader on the pitch.  Someone to step up and lead by example.  We only showed any urgency against Man City after we went behind - 80 minutes of dictating posession without creating any chances before we showed any attacking spark.  They SHOULD have had all the incentive they needed to put in a performance yesterday after the Alkmaar debacle & capitulation to Charlton....but they seemed as boring, uninspired and one dimensional as always. 

The manager is so fucking stupid he cannot put out anywhere near our bets side, how do you expect him to be good enough to identify, empower and support a leader on the pitch?

Agree, we have noone who can get us a goal out of nowhere when our backs are against the wall (like a Robert or Bellamy to an extent).

Or be our Gerrard and lead by example, we make hard work of scoring goals, which we needn't.

actually all the games after UEFA defeat is vital... vital for fans to respecting players, manager, as well as people that run the newcastle business

What?

What u mean what?

What the fuk are you on about? Thats what i mean by 'what?'

Respect the players, the manager & the people who run the club, all who are failing at their jobs spectacularly, are you having a laugh? Is this some funky foreign joke us Geordie's don't get? Am i supposed to laugh? Is the point lost in translation? Have you been watching this season? So many questions, all which am intrigued to fuk to hear your answers.

Actually am not.

What?

What u mean what?

Respect the players, the manager & the people who run the club, all who are failing at their jobs spectacularly, are you having a laugh? Is this some funky foreign joke us Geordie's don't get? Am i supposed to laugh? Is the point lost in translation? Have you been watching this season? So many questions, all which am intrigued to fuk to hear your answers.

Actually am not.

I think you are a bit misunderstood about what i am saying... What i am saying is? all players, manager, and the person who run the business had been lost the respect from the fans... sorry, it might be my fault because my grammar wasn't good as you...

What?

What u mean what?

Actually am not.

I think you are a bit misunderstood about what i am saying... What i am saying is? all players, manager, and the person who run the business had been lost the respect from the fans... sorry, it might be my fault because my grammar wasn't good as you...

You mean it was a 'tipping point'? Tbf they never really had the respect anyway.

What?

What u mean what?

Actually am not.

:lol:

Right, got you now, was thinking what were you on about there.  :lol:

Soz for snapping, thought you were being serious that we needed to repsect GR & the board!  :cheesy:

Aye, they have, although the board lost our respect a long time ago, GR has made sure with his latest comments any last bit of respect for him has completely evaporated, the defeats we can take, that's football, but the tripe he comes out with, and now sinking to a new low blaming the fans, well, his cards are marked, its only time until he's sacked, its just whether the board decide to amputate early and avoid anymore damage done next season.

What?

What u mean what?

Actually am not.

You mean it was a 'tipping point'? Tbf they never really had the respect anyway.

yes... when still at UEFA... i still think roeder was decent manager... all players still good enough for at least 7th place... or at least if we lost we lost to much better side i.e. Seville... Fat fred still had my respect... for appointing roeder because we still has the stability... of playing... but now i feel i just want to get rid of all of them

Not in any way panicking yet. Yes we are garbage, but some of the clubs below us have as bad or worse run ins as ourselves. Lose to Sheff United and I'll get twitchy, but I cannot see us not pulling the few points we need out the bag in the remaining games.

Even I have enough faith left in the squad to believe that. :cheesy:

What?

What u mean what?

Actually am not.

Bit harsh on him with this reply, mate. 

What?

What u mean what?

Actually am not.

Bit harsh on him with this reply, mate. 

Not really, that was the problem, its why i asked.

I have apologised for snapping anyway.

I think if we lose to Shefild United we are going into the relegation battle especially with this kind of football we are playing and the tough games still left to be played-Arsenal,Chelsea,Portsmouth,Reading

2-3 more games withough win and we are 17th

We owe tham a stuffing after the embarisment of them stuffing us up here, I just hope Glenn does not choose to try another AZ tactic of sit back and hit them on the break. We need to go there and take the game to them..