Spanish commentary

Pantu

Guest Mr Sands

Thats Fox sports, a South American channel. I watched their epl coverage when I was in Colombia a couple of years back. It's awesome, at one point they started singing the French national anthem replacing the words with 'Thierry Henry'.

Guest optimistic nit

how commentary should be (seriously). its dead boring at the minute, would inject a bit of interest into a dull game if the commentators sporadically erupted into song every so often. may need to hire some other commentators though, as i dont fancy motty and tisley as great vocalists.

Guest optimistic nit

nation of cynics is us. thats why it would never work. don't think its tacky or cheesy mind, just a bit of fun. put them in sambrero's and that would be cheesy. it would never catch on here though. people would just think they were mental.

Guest optimistic nit

pearce used to be good, but then he was the only commetator i liked for so long that i just got bored of him.

I can't stand the "goool" anymore, anoying as hell. The commentators aren't the ones solely responsible for creating an atmosphere, the stadiums/fans are.

Much prefer the Sky classic pairing.

I can't stand the "goool" anymore, anoying as hell. The commentators aren't the ones solely responsible for creating an atmosphere, the stadiums/fans are.

Much prefer the Sky classic pairing.

Same here, I prefer to hear the roar of the crowd with the commentator's comments. Never been into this 'goooool' stuff it gets old and repetitive very fast.