Who should be dropped?

Skirge

After Roders comments about having a near fully fit squad and now that he can drop players for do not perform well, who should keep their place for the Shef game at the weekend and who should be dropped ? the front 2 will remain sagfe anyway with Owen and Shola still out.

Given - play

Carr - drop

Moore (injured anyway)

Taylor - play

Babayaro - play

Nobby - play

Parker - drop

Butt - Play

Duff - drop

Dyer - play

Martins - play

Milner(sub) - play

Le Sib(sub) - drop

Gooch(sub) - play as Moore is out

Go down there and go for it.

-------------------Given

------------Tyalor------Gooch

Nobby------------------------------Baba

-------------------Butt

--Milner-------------------------Zoggy

-------------------Emre

---------Dyer-------------Martins

You're dreaming if you think Carr, Parker or Duff is going to be dropped, frankly...

Well yeah lol

thats why i said "who should keep thier place" not "who will be dropped" :D

I think we all know what Glenn will do.

-------------------Given

------------Taylor------Gooch

-------------------Parker

--Milner-------------------------Duff

-------------------Emre

You're dreaming if you think Carr, Parker or Duff is going to be dropped, frankly...

Well yeah lol

thats why i said "who should keep their" not "who will be dropped" :D

True - maybe it's just a symptom of my melancholy, but hypotheticals like this make me despair. I was actually quite taken with Newcastle Rocker's proposal that nine of the starting XI be dropped in favour of fringe players and reserves, just for one game mind, to really give the "senior players" a kick up the ass. We're going to lose to Sheffield United anyway, may as well do it with a statement of intent...

But that thread is closed now, let's not re-open it here - please ignore my miserable meanderings...

Well yeah lol

thats why i said "who should keep their" not "who will be dropped" :D

True - maybe it's just a symptom of my melancholy, but hypotheticals like this make me despair. I was actually quite taken with Newcastle Rocker's proposal that nine of the starting XI be dropped in favour of fringe players and reserves, just for one game mind, to really give the "senior players" a kick up the ass. We're going to lose to Sheffield United anyway, may as well do it with a statement of intent...

But that thread is closed now, let's not re-open it here - please ignore my miserable meanderings...

lol

aye if Glenn sticks to his word then we will line up with

-------------------Given

Edgar-----Hunty------Ramage----Baba

Milner-----Lua lua-----Emre------Zoggy

------------Carroll------Le Sib

Sad fact is though, away from Home Parker - Butt probably should be our midfield 2, its at home where we should be taking the game to the visitors that we lack because both of  them aredefensive players.

Parker / Butt is a shit combination home and away tbh. Just like keeping it tight away is a shit tactic because we aren't capable of doing it. We should go for it against whoever we play with the current personnel at our disposal. Fancy Roeder to bottle it and keep making 'conservative' team selections though.

Guest NIToon

-------------------Given

-------------------Butt

--Milner-------------------------Zogs

-------------------Emre

Guest smoggeordie

Given

Solano Taylor Edgar Duff

Milner Butt Dyer/Emre N'Zogbia

Martins Sibierski

Harper

Gooch

Emre/Dyer

Parker

Carroll

Inertesting at Baba being dropped, I know I know whate veryone thinks of him me included but if we are goign off how they played on Saturday then Baba was probably the best of a bad bunch and you can't say that very offten about him.

Guest Sniffer

Gooch was at fault for the goal as he went to sleep and completely lost his man. If it was bramble he'd be slagged off no end.  Aaprt from being able to take a long throw, Gooch isn't even as good as Titus.

Which is a sad thought.

The fact that when Shabmbles is finally dropped, 3 seasons too late, we turn to fucking Moore is a crime, as well. Moore shouldn't ever be able to be dropped., as he should never, ever get near the pitch in the first place.

-------------------Given

-------------------Emre

that for me!

Guest NIToon

If we play Butt and Parker at the weekend there'll be a riot.

I just can't understand how 50000 can see it's a s**t combination but the man picking the team can't!!

If we play Butt and Parker at the weekend there'll be a riot.

I just can't understand how 50000 can see it's a s**t combination but the man picking the team can't!!

Still cant understand how 62 million saw Souness as a shiite wanker cunt of a manager, yet our main man couldnt.

Guest Sniffer

I can't understand how any moron could start a poll choosing between rooney and martins and even bigger idiots chose  oba " I can't control a medicine ball " martins.

-------------------Given

-------------------Emre

that for me!

Nice one, we might as well NEVER play the ball down the left, cos fuck all is going to come from that side of the pitch with them useless twats in the team.