The Ignorance Of Michael Owen !!

Jamie

Went down to the training ground this afternoon and was greeted by little kids chasing after michael owen.

the main gates were shut when he arrived and he stil refused to sign for them. They then ran around the side of the fence and were asking him if he would sign ( he was only about 7 yards away ) and just ignored them.

Myself being a season ticket holder, was quite angry with him as we do pay his wages.

Maybe just a little hello would have been nice as hes been out for 2 seasons vertually and cost the club an absaloute bomb. Disappointed !

Went down to the training ground this afternoon and was greeted by little kids chasing after michael owen.

the main gates were shut when he arrived and he stil refused to sign for them. They then ran around the side of the fence and were asking him if he would sign ( he was only about 7 yards away ) and just ignored them.

Myself being a season ticket holder, was quite angry with him as we do pay his wages.

Maybe just a little hello would have been nice as hes been out for 2 seasons vertually and cost the club an absaloute bomb. Disappointed !

Kill Him!!!

"Super stars" now a days not like when I was a kid, hanging around at the training ground, players were aproachable then.

Its shocking but nothing will change it.

Yes but back then the army also classed a musket as their weapons of mass destruction. ;)

frankly if he had taken the time to sign anything I'd be calling for his head because there's absolutely no way he should be giving anything but 150% in his rehab.  taking a break to sign some "replica kit" (don't even get me started) or poster would have been a complete waste.

"Super stars" now a days not like when I was a kid, hanging around at the training ground, players were aproachable then.

Its shocking but nothing will change it.

Yes but back then the army also classed a musket as their weapons of mass destruction. ;)

I'm only 33 you cheeky fker :D  mackems.gif

frankly if he had taken the time to sign anything I'd be calling for his head because there's absolutely no way he should be giving anything but 150% in his rehab.  taking a break to sign some "replica kit" (don't even get me started) or poster would have been a complete waste.

so your saying if michael owen had stopped to sign a few autographs you'd be calling for his head  :idiot2:

Players are under instructions not to sign autographs outside the training ground.

Who's that by like ?

Not security, they were standing next to us while the kids were getting them.

Cant be roeder because he signed for all the kids aswell.

And if that is true what you say not many of them take much notice then.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Players are under instructions not to sign autographs outside the training ground.

it's like pidgeons, you put food out you only get more of the little skyrats turning up :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

it's like pidgeons, you put food out you only get more of the little skyrats turning up :lol:

:lol:

Guest Sniffer

Added to the fact that nobody wants them as a keepsake anymore,  as they want to flog them on ebay.

I wouldn't bother either unless I got 25% minimum..

Owen is an aloof fucker - I doubt he will associate with any of his team mates other than training/playing (ha ha)

No journo's can contact him as he makes certain none get his number. Him ignoring the kids is absolutely shocking.

Guest Kenton Magpie

There are bigger problems than Owen not signing for the kids at the club at this moment in time FFS!

There are bigger problems than Owen not signing for the kids at the club at this moment in time FFS!

There is, but the utter cunt couldn't be arsed to even live in the region until his injury cleared up, couldn't be arsed to even speak to Martins until the last month, the guy is an utter cock socket.

Guest Kenton Magpie

There is, but the utter c*** couldn't be arsed to even live in the region until his injury cleared up, couldn't be arsed to even speak to Martins until the last month, the guy is an utter cock socket.

You a fly on the walls of the training centre like mate?

Guest Invicta_Toon

There is, but the utter cunt couldn't be arsed to even live in the region until his injury cleared up, couldn't be arsed to even speak to Martins until the last month, the guy is an utter cock socket.

what would you prefer your hand built mansion in Cheshire, or a flat down the quayside with Dyer and Martins?