The Roedenator: I will take the flak

Guest smoggeordie

Guest Gemmill

Christ, will he not shut up.  What we need is a transfer window.  He sharp f****** clams up after one of those.

Not really mate, once the transfer window opens, he'll go on bout we will be getting three top players by next week and then present us with the likes of Sibi and Bernard. As soon as the window slams shut, he'll then say that he does not want to be judged till he gets his own squad of players!

Wrong!  In the immediate aftermath of a transfer window, he's quieter than Stephen Hawking in a power cut.

We would be in the top 6 if he played Luque tbh

mackems.gif

Oh wait, you're serious?

Sorry, just kidding. Maybe it would have been worth a shot to give him a sustained go at it this year. I would rather that we were in 11th place and gave him a chance, than be in 11th place and paid him to play in reserves.

Guest DarkSchneider

Once again... Given Roeders playing stuff choices and ability I sincerly think that Luque is not such crap as allmost everyone here seems to think. He can pass the ball, cross and he can be a danger from set pieces in what we obviously lack quality. If he can make something special in 1 out of 3 games, which he is allmost certainly capable of, that is something. Most of current players haven't done 1/2 of that. Now it's to late. The 2 excuses for a manager have completely ruined his morale, and confidence. I mean... he was prepaired to take a pay cut to go to PSV, and what has the useless rat done. Denied him a move because he "needed" him. How many games has he played after that? While Duff and Zog were injured O'brien and Pattison had a nod before him. Fuckin insanity. I'm allmost certain that if he played as many games as Sibierski did, he would do much better. Let's face it... If you were threated like he is, how would you be motivated in that 1 substitute appearance in 10 games that you were given. Considering of course that you were a star in former club.

Roeder must go as soon as possible.

Guest Gemmill

Once again... Given Roeders playing stuff choices and ability I sincerly think that Luque is not such crap as allmost everyone here seems to think. He can pass the ball, cross and he can be a danger from set pieces in what we obviously lack quality. If he can make something special in 1 out of 3 games, which he is allmost certainly capable of, that is something. Most of current players haven't done 1/2 of that. Now it's to late. The 2 excuses for a manager have completely ruined his morale, and confidence. I mean... he was prepaired to take a pay cut to go to PSV, and what has the useless rat done. Denied him a move because he "needed" him. How many games has he played after that? While Duff and Zog were injured O'brien and Pattison had a nod before him. Fuckin insanity. I'm allmost certain that if he played as many games as Sibierski did, he would do much better. Let's face it... If you were threated like he is, how would you be motivated in that 1 substitute appearance in 10 games that you were given. Considering of course that you were a star in former club.

The LAST thing we need in our current predicament is Albert Luque on the pitch.  We need 11 players putting a shift in, and not some fairy that's not interested out there.  If you've seen the lad play for NUFC, I can't imagine why you would be talking about him getting a game.  N/Zogbia/Duff > Luque, so why would we start playing Luque when N'Zogbia isn't even getting a game?

Guest DarkSchneider

The LAST thing we need in our current predicament is Albert Luque on the pitch.  We need 11 players putting a shift in, and not some fairy that's not interested out there.  If you've seen the lad play for NUFC, I can't imagine why you would be talking about him getting a game.  N/Zogbia/Duff > Luque, so why would we start playing Luque when N'Zogbia isn't even getting a game?

I said that now it's to late for him. Because he can't be motivated any more by that lying "mr. nice guy" crap of a man.  Even if N/Zogbia/Duff > Luque I still think that Luque> Pattison/O'brien. He could also be used as a striker. How many games has he played alongside Martins? We insisted playing 4-4-2 with only 1 qualified striker. Dyer and Sibierski are not strikers. At least not very effective ones. He has shown he can head the ball and also he is most certanly much better technicaly than Sibierski, and has better shot than Dyer. He just wasn't given a chance to prove it on the pitch.

But things like this were said about million times in a 100+ page thread so let's leave it.

Still think that Roeder must go.

Guest Albert Ayler

Roeder is a dead man walking, to put it bluntly.

Roeder is a dead man walking, to put it bluntly.

Good.

Guest Albert Ayler

TBH, sacking Roeder will only be the simple, short term solution to appease the fans.

However, the root of the problem will remain at the club until he is hounded out: Shepherd.

TBH, sacking Roeder will only be the simple, short term solution to appease the fans.

However, the root of the problem will remain at the club until he is hounded out: Shepherd.

BUT - Roeder has to go, regardless of Shepherd. He simply isn't good enough. Having the best chairman in the world wouldn't make Roeder a competent manager.

Guest Albert Ayler

BUT - Roeder has to go, regardless of Shepherd. He simply isn't good enough. Having the best chairman in the world wouldn't make Roeder a competent manager.

Yes mate, I'm not saying Roeder should stay, just stating that given the prediciment of the club, Shepherd should have been peddled way before he appointed Roeder.

Yes mate, I'm not saying Roeder should stay, just stating that given the prediciment of the club, Shepherd should have been peddled way before he appointed Roeder.

Undoubtedly. He shoudl have gone when Souness did. Culpability was clear.

I'd let him run a business, but his footballing brain is as tiny as Brambles.

Christ, will he not shut up.  What we need is a transfer window.  He sharp f****** clams up after one of those.

Not really mate, once the transfer window opens, he'll go on bout we will be getting three top players by next week and then present us with the likes of Sibi and Bernard. As soon as the window slams shut, he'll then say that he does not want to be judged till he gets his own squad of players!

Wrong!  In the immediate aftermath of a transfer window, he's quieter than Stephen Hawking in a power cut.

Stephens chair runs off a standard car battery! He said "Theesssse willlllll givvve me toooo hourss off poweerrrr"!

So he should be alright

Stephens chair runs off a standard car battery! He said "Theesssse willlllll givvve me toooo hourss off poweerrrr"!

So he should be alright

:lol: