• 1 month later...
Guest alex

1. We wont finish in the bottom 6

2. Roeder will be manager next season

3. Opening home attendance next year will top 50,000

Nailed on.  O0

Bump :razz:

Here's another good one

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=38063.msg765708#msg765708

"and I really am struggling to what you can't understand here. I wasn't asking why you thought he shouldnt be here, I was asking why anyone honestly thinks he's not going to be here till the end of his contract. "

Apparently it's a no brainer, just like that fred wont be selling up ;)

Guest Invicta_Toon

Here's another good one

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=38063.msg765708#msg765708

"and I really am struggling to what you can't understand here. I wasn't asking why you thought he shouldnt be here, I was asking why anyone honestly thinks he's not going to be here till the end of his contract. "

again, is that me showing support for Roeder?

is English your first language?

Here's another good one

Calling Roeder out campaigners a bunch of loons and throwing your toys out the pram whenever anyone suggested he should go does, although robot isn't my first language so I'm sure it meant soemthing different in your mother tounge.  Sorry, I thought we established you wanted to stick with Roeder already so I'd moved on to some more of your 'nailed on' predictions.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Here's another good one

Calling Roeder out campaigners a bunch of loons and throwing your toys out the pram whenever anyone suggested he should go does, although robot isn't my first language so I'm sure it meant soemthing different in your mother tounge.  Sorry, I thought we established you wanted to stick with Roeder already so I'd moved on to some more of your 'nailed on' predictions.

the fact you can't conceive what the difference is is why we ended up with shite like Roeder in the first place

Guest graemeh72

Here's another good one

Is it yours ?

I know it's a subtle nuance, but I did give you planty of oppurtunity to figure it out for yourself, you know, by r-e-a-d-i-n-g (that is generally what comprehension means btw)

Planty ?

Oppurtunity?

Comprehension .... "generally means reading"? ..... no it doesn't !

Anyway, I've never made a mistake in my life; at least, never one that I couldn't explain away afterwards.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Sounds like you wanted to stick with Roeder to me Steve.

we've already established your limited abilities in interpreting the meaning of posts

Here's another good one

the fact you can't conceive what the difference is is why we ended up with shite like Roeder in the first place

You are correct, I can't conceive the difference between wanting to stick with the manager of NUFC at the time, Glenn Roeder, and wanting to stick with Glenn Roeder.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Here's another good one

You are correct, I can't conceive the difference between wanting to stick with the manager of NUFC at the time, Glenn Roeder, and wanting to stick with Glenn Roeder.

do you know the difference between stick with and support?

which meaning were you using at the start of this little conversation? surely you can't be pillorying me for wanting manager stability fir the club? But of course, you probably meant something completely different, you just failed to explain that, again

You obviously don't - you've told Alex in the other thread he was wrong in saying you wanted to stick with Roeder, you're now saying you wanted to stick with him but not support him.  This is why I was talking about sticking with him, because you denied it.

Guest alex

we've already established your limited abilities in interpreting the meaning of posts

We've established someone's anyway :razz:

Guest Invicta_Toon

You obviously don't - you've told Alex in the other thread he was wrong in saying you wanted to stick with Roeder, you're now saying you wanted to stick with him but not support him.  This is why I was talking about sticking with him, because you denied it.

of course you were, that's exactly what you meant

like fucking jackanory in here today

We've established we're all too stupid to gather that the meaning of a post which said "You recall wrongly" is, in fact, "You recall correctly" and to understand that when we post "You wanted to stick with Roeder" we actually mean "Ypu supported Roeder".  I'm starting to get the hang of this robot dialect, it's a bit like when you used to play "opposites" in school.

Guest Invicta_Toon

We've established we're all too stupid to gather that the meaning of a post which said "You recall wrongly" is, in fact, "You recall correctly" and to understand that when we post "You wanted to stick with Roeder" we actually mean "Ypu supported Roeder".  I'm starting to get the hang of this robot dialect, it's a bit like when you used to play "opposites" in school.

oh right, well if the intention was to remind myself that I wanted to STICK WITH Roeder without implying SUPPORT for Roeder, fair enough. Thanks for wasting all our time on this ridiculous point

Guest icemanblue

You were wrong, son. Why not just admit it? Backtracking makes you look (more of) a pleb.  :nope: