Duff not going to scum

Skirge

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1006364,00.html

Duff Rumours - Roeder Responds

GLENN Roeder has dismissed speculation that Damien Duff could be joining north east neighbours Sunderland as "utter rubbish".

Wednesday morning saw a number of reports saying Newcastle United's Irish international was a target of the Black Cats.

But suggestions that Duff could make the short trip from St. James' Park to the Stadium of Light in the summer were quickly scotched by Toon boss Glenn.

He told nufc.co.uk: "The speculation surrounding Damien Duff and a move to Sunderland is utter rubbish. There is not an ounce of truth in it.

"Damien is at Newcastle United for the long haul. He only signed a five-year contract last summer.

Scroll further down from that article it says Roeder thinks hes been best player last 2 games

To be honest I'd probobly agree. Nobody has really stood out in the last 2 games and Duff has been as solid as anybody.

Guest Gemmill

Scroll further down from that article it says Roeder thinks hes been best player last 2 games

To be honest I'd probobly agree. Nobody has really stood out in the last 2 games and Duff has been as solid as anybody.

If his thick as mince team mates passed the ball to him when he's in fucking ACRES of space, he might get a chance to show what he can do.

If his thick as mince team mates passed the ball to him when he's in fucking ACRES of space, he might get a chance to show what he can do.

Haddaway Man! He's a fucking mercenary, etc.

Duff has been making himself available for passes for fucking donkeys now and we seemed to notice him in the early part of the AZ game at SJP, since then it's been back to normal though. It's frustrating as fuck to watch, especially when I sit directly in-line with his position during most second-halves. The amount of times Babayaro is wide open/has been wide open in the past is almost as ridiculous, although you never see him waving for the ball like Duff does, which is a shame because he's fairly useful with the ball at his feet.

He deserves a chance, a certain Mr. Bramble got 6 seasons worth

And i'm stil yet to believe that Damien Duff is a Newcastle player. Some blonde Irish bloke whose been utter shit - aye - i recognise him.

If Duff is starting ahead of N'Zogbia week-in, week-out next season - then Roeder wants fucking shot.

Guest Martin

Is it just me or was Zoggy particually average, just like Duff, before he got injured. Certainly not attaining the heights of performance from the season before.

Duff is class, his form is just temporary. Playing two defensive midfielders with little creativity between them and playing long ball tactics to a 5' nothing strikeforce of Martins and Dyer is what is causing all our woes.

Shit manager syndrome that!

And i'm stil yet to believe that Damien Duff is a Newcastle player. Some blonde Irish bloke whose been utter s*** - aye - i recognise him.

If Duff is starting ahead of N'Zogbia week-in, week-out next season - then Roeder wants f****** shot.

I would play Duff ahead of N'Zogbia to be honest. N'zogbia has been pretty shit this season as well. The fact that neither have had a consistent run in the team due to injury hasnt helped either of them.

Guest smoggeordie

If his thick as mince team mates passed the ball to him when he's in f****** ACRES of space, he might get a chance to show what he can do.

This.

Every time he got the ball at the weekend he was looking to run at defenders and whip a cross in. Shame pirouette boy has an obsession of turning to the right.

Duff like most of the first team squad has little faith in Roeders management.

This

At the moment our whole team is in no mans land

Our football is absolutely shocking and i cant see what will change that until Glenn "the mouse" is here...

Think about it when has our football been best this season.....when Butt plays in the holding role and emre is allowed to roam te midfield as the link man playing through dyer, martins. Playing with this pairing in the midfield will get Duff more involved in the game and we will see the re-emergence of this quality player

And i'm stil yet to believe that Damien Duff is a Newcastle player. Some blonde Irish bloke whose been utter s*** - aye - i recognise him.

If Duff is starting ahead of N'Zogbia week-in, week-out next season - then Roeder wants f****** shot.

I would play Duff ahead of N'Zogbia to be honest. N'zogbia has been pretty shit this season as well. The fact that neither have had a consistent run in the team due to injury hasnt helped either of them.

Duff's played like 30 games.

I think N'Zogbia has had two starts on the bounce maybe twice this season. There's no fucking wonder Zog hasn't picked up the pace. He's hardly played.

Guest Invicta_Toon

This

Our football is absolutely shocking and i cant see what will change that until Glenn "the mouse" is here...

he signed for Roeder

fucking hell you're unbelievable

They tried to sign Forlan too - http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_2037909,00.html

The Uruguayan, currently playing for Villarreal, revealed his former Old Trafford team-mate, now Black Cats manager, tried to tempt him back to England.

But the striker snubbed the offer and explained: "Roy called me to explain his project at Sunderland and offered me the chance to play there as one of the main signings for next season.

"I am very honoured he called but I am happy here."

Forlan failed to settle at Old Trafford after his big-money move from Independiente and moved to Spain in 2004 where he has been a resounding success, topping the La Liga scoring charts in 2004-05.

The 27-year-old signed a new deal with the club last summer and is under contract until 2010.

Jesus wept and all that...

This

he signed for Roeder

f****** hell you're unbelievable

He signed for Newcastle United,not for Roeder

Vick are you on glue again?

Guest Invicta_Toon

This

he signed for Roeder

are you fucking serious? He signed for the club not the manager? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

This

he signed for Roeder

are you f****** serious? He signed for the club not the manager? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

http://www.worth1000.com/web/media/106585/glue.jpg

To his credit,its said "Multi Purpose Glue"..

He's not stood out, so he can't be singled out as the best player.

As for the idea of believing a fucking think Roeder says: :lol: :lol: :lol: