Foreign clubs

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which foreign team do you seriously have a lack of respect or just think they're cunts, because of fans, players, manager etc...

I'm no fan of Rangers, with their bigotry and vile, but at least they're trying to clean up their act.

The club I dislike the most outside of England is Juventus. It gets right on my tits when people say what a massive global club they are. This is a club who as recently as 2005 had a gate of 700 for a senior game.

Juventus were the first Chelsea, they had more money than anyone else long, long, long before rich investors came to English clubs, in fact long before football was even televised. That is the reason they have 29 "scudetto's". The fact is they're not even the best supported club in their city, "si ma noi could fill uno stadio nel Bari, Sicilia, Napoli, Reggiana, Verona, Livorno, con tutti Juve tsifosi." and that's supposed to be fuckin impressive???? It doesn't impress me, just shows how many glory hunters who won't support their local clubs, there are in Italy.

They claim to have 10m fans in Italy, 10m glory hunters, they're a cuntish club, who have been built for many years on the Fiat car money, I'm not jealous, I'd rather have our local fans than, few fans around here and millions everywhere else. How often do you hear "it would be a dream to play for Juve." The club themselves know their support is shit, or why would they be building a new stadium for only 40,000?

AC Milan are a much better club to me.

Another club I don't like is Real Madrid, because of their arrogance, although I respect them more than Juve. Spanish football is arrogant though. Hugo Viana has already bought into it, "when you are at a club like Manchester United, and Barca and Real come calling, you don't stay in England." Incredible.

AC Milan,mainly because they play the worst,slowest,dirtest,defenceve football i ever saw

After them come Barcelona,mainly because Barca fans here can't stop talking about how good their team is,was fucking delighted when they got knocked out from this seasons CL

Guest Invicta_Toon

In case anyone hadn't already noticed, Stevie only rates anything to do with football according to quantity of fans

Barcelona.... their fans never took defeat with gracefully

I'm sure if you ask some Liverpool fans they'll disagree with that.

i did ask... hehehe...  but i think not generally all Barca fans are like that... just the most of them :D

Lazio, fascisti di merda, Mussolini's club, horrible extreme right wing fans, horrible racist players like Mijailovic.

Vile, vile, vile.

Agreed. Voted for them too. That Mihajlovic was a right piece of work, how many times did he get done for spitting? Scum of the highest order. And that Di Canio nazi salute. Just a fucked up club.

Barcelona.... their fans never took defeat with gracefully

I'm sure if you ask some Liverpool fans they'll disagree with that.

And they'd be exactly the right fans to ask, the graceless twats.

As for foreign clubs, i find it hard to really hate any of them, cos they rarely interact with the club i support! If i had to, i'd say Rangers.

Lazio, fascisti di merda, Mussolini's club, horrible extreme right wing fans, horrible racist players like Mijailovic.

Vile, vile, vile.

Agreed. Voted for them too. That Mihajlovic was a right piece of work, how many times did he get done for spitting? Scum of the highest order. And that Di Canio nazi salute. Just a fucked up club.

Hmm, makes my Celtic vote look a little petty... then, you don't have to put up with the fuckers. :tickedoff: