The Legendary Alan Oliver (or Lee Ryder) strikes again

stozo

Link

Scotland senior boss Walter Smith, Ally McCoist and Knox are committed to a long term re-building programme with the national side north of the border but England have already shown an interest in former Joseph Swan School pupil Carroll.

Looks like someone forgot to mention to him that Alex McCleish was now the Scotland manager. Next we will hear his sources have told him Liverpool boss Roy Evans is keen on bringing Michael Owen back to Liverpool.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Link

Scotland senior boss Walter Smith, Ally McCoist and Knox are committed to a long term re-building programme with the national side north of the border but England have already shown an interest in former Joseph Swan School pupil Carroll.

Looks like someone forgot to mention to him that Alex McCleish was now the Scotland manager. Next we will hear his sources have told him Liverpool boss Roy Evans is keen on bringing Michael Owen back to Liverpool.

you're only showing yourself up by admitting you read the piece of crap numpty

Andy was in my year at Joseph Swan , played in the same team as him for 5 years. He was always better than ANYONE we came up against, our team was beaten only ONCE in the 5 years we played at that school.

I have a trophy cabinet full to the top with many of them coming from my school football team, i have a picture on my PC of our school team when we were in Year 7, also have a few other pictures with Andy on and also a player i expected to make it at Newcastle but got released when Souness came in, Peter Watling , now at Boro.

Guest Albert Ayler

Whats the latest on the grapevine?

Martins would be the best finisher in the world if he was English.