FAO admin

Guest sgrey

Guest sgrey

anyone care to shed some light on whats happend to my account on here? any reason its been deleted?  :confused:

sgrey

Guest sgrey

I really shouldn't be saying this, but there was a secret vote on you last night.

cool :lol: i take it i lose then?  bluelaugh.gif

Ok Bluf, cheers :)

Guest sgrey

aye, im not too bothered about signing back up like. Might do, not sure yet :lol: Just wondered if there was a reason why it had gone :)

Guest sgrey

Cant be arsed now, lol, gonna delete my n-o account i think, cos its full of tossers, and people thinking the world revolves around them totalnufc_biggrin.gif

:)

That was a pm i sent on another forum to someone i know, not on here.

and i cant delete it myself as there isnt an option anymore

Guest sgrey

well i certainly didnt do it, i think the last time i logged in was early last night, then i logged out and when i tried to sign in this morning, it said there was no such username, or someat along those lines

Guest Howaythetoon

well i certainly didnt do it, i think the last time i logged in was early last night, then i logged out and when i tried to sign in this morning, it said there was no such username, or someat along those lines

Liar, we have everything logged and saved on the server's diskspace, the PMs, your posting actions, the time, dates, everything. Even MSN 'chats'. Big Nol (NewcastleOnLine) has been watching you my friend, we even have access to your computer thanks to a nifty little script we tagged on your IP, we know what you've been looking at you filthy little toe-rag. We've logged an official complaint with your ISP for abuse of the forum TOS among other things.

You've been a very, very, verey naughty lad Sgrey.

Guest sgrey

Well i aint gonna get into an argument about it, someones deleted it and it certainly wasnt me. Little suspicious how 1 day i come on and i cant do anything with my account, something only an admin can do, few days later my account has dissapeared.

Anyways, no need to reply to this cos i aint viewing anymore, :)

Well i aint gonna get into an argument about it, someones deleted it and it certainly wasnt me. Little suspicious how 1 day i come on and i cant do anything with my account, something only an admin can do, few days later my account has dissapeared.

Anyways, no need to reply to this cos i aint viewing anymore, :)

Like I said, I moved you into a different group after you were having trouble with your account.  This group has a lot more options available to them, hence me moving you to it, you can delete your own account in this group.  Whether you did or didn't isn't up for debate, as we know.  Denying the option was there over the last week is also silly.

No one (admin) here deleted your account, and you talking about deleting it then happening makes all too obvious.

There was after I sorted your account the other day.  You went into the "Ungrouped member" group, and that group has the option.

So you have us all divided up and put into little groups, do you? So some forum members are more equal than others, eh!?!

;)

I've had a look indigo, and yes, you are one of the precious members in the group we refer to as "Cunt's Corner."

That group seem to include everyone except the mods by the way, so don't feel too downhearted.

Guest sgrey

Liar, we have everything logged and saved on the server's diskspace, the PMs, your posting actions, the time, dates, everything. Even MSN 'chats'. Big Nol (NewcastleOnLine) has been watching you my friend, we even have access to your computer thanks to a nifty little script we tagged on your IP, we know what you've been looking at you filthy little toe-rag. We've logged an official complaint with your ISP for abuse of the forum TOS among other things.

Ive just looked into that, and i am not even sure its possible, but if it is its illegal, therefore this site and yourself would be in serious trouble, as it is a form of hacking, and breaking privacy.

Ive just looked into that, and i am not even sure its possible, but if it is its illegal, therefore this site and yourself would be in serious trouble, as it is a form of hacking, and breaking privacy.

Bit rich isn't it?

Thought you weren't viewing anymore? Fuck off.