Manure's goal tonight.

Guest stormrider

Guest stormrider

It's really sad when you realise that your team will never score a goal like that for as long as you live.

:-[

Guest stormrider

not a wonder shot... it's about the team's complete harmony, understanding, combined and individual skills.

not a wonder shot... it's about the team's complete harmony, understanding, combined and individual skills.

It was a good goal. Utter nonsense to say we've never scored one like that or will.

Guest stormrider

It was a good goal. Utter nonsense to say we've never scored one like that or will.

when was the last time you saw us score a goal after 3 or 4 precision passes?

We scored loads under SBR.

Guest stormrider

I agree, but that was 3 years ago :(

You can use a PC and the internet and you're only 2 years old? Impressive. ;)

Guest stormrider

By the age of 5 I think I'll be qualified enough to be a moderator ;)

By the age of 5 I think I'll be qualified enough to be a moderator ;)

Only if you have a nasty fall and bang your head.

It was great goal but it was only because of the brilliant skill of Christiano Ronaldo who create the whole attack and passed the ball to the right where someone crossed it to Rooney and he scored

Nothing special really

What i can call special is the way Man Utd played

60min with 10 men and managed to get this great result

They are probably one of the best team in the world right now

what about nicky butt's goal at WHL this season

Guest DarkSchneider

It's really sad when you realise that your team will never score a goal like that for as long as you live.

It's even sadder when you se how football can be played(Roma) and the team that you support is miles(some managers and a chairman) off that standard. But the saddest thing is when you see what an incompetent manager we have, and that his babbling is tolerated.

It's even sadder when you se how football can be played(Roma) and the team that you support is miles(some managers and a chairman) off that standard. But the saddest thing is when you see what an incompetent manager we have, and that his babbling is tolerated.

<nods>

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Manure willwin at least 1-0 at home imo. Roma did not destroy Manure sas they hould have done after Scholes weent off