Wes Brown rumour

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Guest DazzaNufc1892

those who know me on here will know that when i post, its usually something to do with gossip heard from man utd as i have friends and connections there, well, this time is no different. Talking with a 'friend' during lunch the other day, he told me that wes brown has already had talks with us and that the deal is as good as done, and also that we are chasing heinze but he believes he is still going munich as a make way for hargreaves.

Dont shoot the messenger, but thats what i was told, i suppose we will see in time

Wes Brown is an excellent defender, although very injury prone, and suffers from massive amounts of bad luck.

Always slipping over or deflecting the ball in the back of the net.

Guest NUFCnutter

Oh aye, and if he were, would he have a name?

Oh, no! Of course you wouldnt be able to tell us that would you?  mackems.gif

Guest NUFCnutter

Would it mean that I could miss watching us being beaten by Sheffield United tomorrow, cos I am seriously thinking that could be the better option.

Oh aye, and if he were, would he have a name?

Oh, no! Of course you wouldnt be able to tell us that would you?  mackems.gif

Footballers do know have friends and know real people, and these people can sometimes have the internet, but i do understand the lack of belief, the ITK phenomena is beyond ludicrous these days. 

Guest Morph

Don't shoot the messenger.  It is possible that this fella knows something.  The same thing happens on here everytime someone posts a rumour.  It's getting boring now, change the record lads.

I'd take Wes Brown like.  As Fergie has stated on more than one occasion, he's an excellent defender.

Guest NUFCnutter

I would have Wes Brown in my team too, its just boring the "I know someone at ....." crap. Why not just say the players name?

Guest DazzaNufc1892

i think after i told you all that emre was going arsenal, then he admitted after he signed for us he had the chance to sign for them, that maybe you may have belief that i know some people.

or the fact that i told you all about the butt and speed thing.

maybe even the fact i told you about beckham and fergie brawl before that came out in the press, or even the infamous gerrards wife fucking a doorman.

My ''friend''/contact just told me that we are signing Adriano, Phillipe Mexes and Ashley Cole this summer. And Titus Bramble has seen what a shite player he is so Freddy and Roeder has told him to go to Sunderland to fuck up for them. He also doubted that we are signing Brown. I can be trusted, remember when I brought you the Shearer and Bellamy thing first. Remember this in September!

Seriously. I don't doubt Roeder are after Brown, but I hope he is not. In my eyes he is a little better version of Bramble, only more injury prone. Doubt he would have any caps if he didnt play for ManU.

Would like Heinze though. Pure quality, but because of his age I think I would look elsewhere. But still, I would be very happy with him. Would welcome Colloccini aswell!

i think after i told you all that emre was going arsenal, then he admitted after he signed for us he had the chance to sign for them, that maybe you may have belief that i know some people.

or the fact that i told you all about the butt and speed thing.

maybe even the fact i told you about beckham and fergie brawl before that came out in the press, or even the infamous gerrards wife fucking a doorman.

what was the butt and speed thing?

I am kinda 50-50 about Brown

Mainly because he is decent,but dosn't give you confidence when you see him in the starting eleven

but anyone,whoever we sign,wherever he playes,whatever his postion is,i am sure we will end up screwing him one way or another..

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Lesson 1 Glen:

DO NOT SIGN PLAYERS FROM MAN UTD, ARSENAL, LIVERPOOL OR CHELSEA, THEIR MANAGERS ARE CLEVERER THAN YOU AND SELL THESE PLAYERS FOR A REASON.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Lesson 2

Do not sign players from any other club. By definintion they are clearly not good enough for the 5th best Premiership club of the last decade

Lesson 1 Glen:

DO NOT SIGN PLAYERS FROM MAN UTD, ARSENAL, LIVERPOOL OR CHELSEA, THEIR MANAGERS ARE CLEVERER THAN YOU AND SELL THESE PLAYERS FOR A REASON.

Fuck me in that case who do we sign players from?Does Trigger from Fools and Horses manage a team?

Guest Invicta_Toon

I wonder what's worse, buying top four surplus players, or hiring top four Bosman wantaways?

Guest DazzaNufc1892

speed and butt thing as somebody earlier asked was that butt deal was actually off, because speed didnt want to leave and bobby didnt want him to either, he was happy at this, then speed was sold and butt was pissed off because he had heard it was in bad circumstances (e.g. wasnt bobs decision) so was even more pissed really, but was told by united he was never going to play, so just decided to move on.