Looking dodgy for the Blades

womblemaster

They wouldnt be missed. Have no players that really catch the eye.

Jagielka is good. The rest are shit like but still, they have pretty good support and are a better club to have in the league than your Fulham's, Wigan's and Blackburn's.

Jagielka is good. The rest are shit like but still, they have pretty good support and are a better club to have in the league than your Fulham's, Wigan's and Blackburn's.

Aye would take Jagielka here.

Guest IHateBoro

Well this thread is a bit of stating the obvious, I'd have been very surprised if they'd stayed up/

Guest Stephen927

They need to beat West Ham next weekend, if they lost that I can't see them staying up.

If they win, they have got quite a good run-in until the end of the season.

Jagielka is good. The rest are s*** like but still, they have pretty good support and are a better club to have in the league than your Fulham's, Wigan's and Blackburn's.

can't argue with that tbh.

They've got the two sides above them, and the two sides below them to play. At this point, that's the best they could ask for. Plus you might not like Warnock, but he's got what's needed as a manager. They've got every chance.

I'd like to see them stay up tbh. Warnock's a bit of a knobhead at times but you have to give him credit. He's immensely passionate about the club he loves and he's done remarkably well with them. They've got some shite but they've got one or two players who can stick it in the Premiership, and would do alright with a couple of decent additions. I think that Stephen Quinn's good - didn't do much yesterday but i reckon he's got a big future. Hulse can be decent and Jagielka's a tidy player aswell.

Plus - you look at the likes of Wigan and Boro - northern clubs - who get totally shite attendances, and just are simply NOT Premiership clubs. Sheffield United pack their stadium week in week out and love their footy. It'd be good to get a bit more of that in the Premiership. It's hardly gonna get much better with the Brummies and Mackems coming back up.

Warnock is an absolute pillock. He fancies himself as this cheeky jack the lad type but it comes off all wrong and he ends up looking like a totally self important tit. A horrible horrible man.

Warnock is an absolute pillock. He fancies himself as this cheeky jack the lad type but it comes off all wrong and he ends up looking like a totally self important tit. A horrible horrible man.

:lol:

I really like him, think he's sound. Absolutely love the way he's so happy to be in the Premiership. Listen to any interview with him, and I guarantee at some point he'll say "thats what the Prem is all about". The best one a while back was when he was talking about how the seats in the dugouts are much comfier in the Prem than in Div 1, absolutely quality.

:lol:

I really like him, think he's sound. Absolutely love the way he's so happy to be in the Premiership. Listen to any interview with him, and I guarantee at some point he'll say "thats what the Prem is all about". The best one a while back was when he was talking about how the seats in the dugouts are much comfier in the Prem than in Div 1, absolutely quality.

He's mint, total breath of fresh air, the only reason i want them to stay up is to get more comments from him.

Its a damn shame he's actually taken a lot on the chin this season, totally mellowed compared to his rants in the Championship, so if he does go down, which looks likely, lots of teams will step it up against them, and a few blown fuses will be on their way out of Warnocks brain.