UFC Thread

Not a great start for Sky and Bellator IMO on the weekend. Found the mainly card pretty lacklustre or am I showing my casual status here?

The first round of MVP and Daley was shocking, Daley ran all round. Close in the end but felt it was the right call, maybe if Daley actually tried to engage in round 1 he could have snatched it?

• 2 weeks later...

This UFC 235 is stacked, really looking forward to it. They've really smashed out the cards recently and their not stopping at all next month in March either  :drool:

I'm still waiting for at least 2 high-profile fights to be scrapped last minute. :lol:

Great exchange at the end of the Garbrandt-Munhoz, but Cody really needs to sort his head out. You thought after a good spell out he'd have learned from the TJ fights, but what TJ said about him being over-emotional and not smart enough was spot on - that's now 3 fights in a row all lost all in the same way.

He never will because he'll be petrified of looking like a 'snake' himself and he's not clever enough to see the bigger picture, but IMO he would be far better off leaving Team AM.

Usman is a legit beast, he completely smashed Woodley and I can't wait for him to do the same against Colby.

Already feeling the hype for this weekend. I hope I’m wrong but I think Till will lose to Masvidal. A few weeks back Till kept putting weird Instagram stories on of him driving round in his mate’s car blasting music in the early hours then there was that video he put up kicking pads looking massively overweight. He looks decent now mind but he seemed to fall right off the wagon.

Hope Gunner Nelson gets the job done too. I’d love to see him put a good run of wins together.

• Yorkie changed the title to UFC Thread