UFC Thread

8 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

I get that, which is more of a reason to call it a day in my opinion. Just feels like he's been too long away from it all and realistically what level is he going to challenge at?

Fair point. Think if Dustin wins the belt he’ll come back for 4 to try take the belt

He should comeback against Nate. A much better fight for him, Dustin is probably the best in the World and a comeback against him after an injury wouldn’t do him any favours. Go fight Nate, have a brawl, get some minutes and confidence and the fans have a blast as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Anyone watch the Hall v Strickland card at the weekend? Probably the most under-whelming card I've ever watched. Just didn't seem to be any intensity in the majority of fights for some reason.

Thankfully there's a belter this weekend to make up for it. 265 is a great card.

Aldo looked impressive and Luque had a great finish; main event was a real damp squib though. Ngannou vs Gane could be a cracker, wonder what will happen with Stipe as Dana seems to be saying Jones could go straight in against the winner of that fight

6 hours ago, Chrisjraby said:

Aldo looked impressive and Luque had a great finish; main event was a real damp squib though. Ngannou vs Gane could be a cracker, wonder what will happen with Stipe as Dana seems to be saying Jones could go straight in against the winner of that fight

👏🏻 

wasn’t a bad card, I was never particularly excited about the main event and turned out to be right. No fault of Gane mind, he done everything right, Lewis was poor/made to look poor.

luque really pulled that out of the bag after looking like he was in trouble. Really enjoyed the first fight on the main card, probably the best fight (didn’t see prelims) 

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

:lol: just read that on Twitter. He asked Megan Fox for a photo and MGK said no and shoved him.

Why is McGregor even there. :lol:

Presented an award to Bieber it looked like