UFC Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest kingdawson

Corture's decision to stand with Lesner was weird to say the least. Thought Brock would win it first round tbh.

I honestly think Dana White just fed Corture to Lesner to get the belt off him asap

What a load of guff that was. Are those 2 guys that fought supposed to be good?

Couture used to be, but he's kind of out of his depth at heavyweight and pretty much past it by all accounts. Still thought he'd beat Lesnar mind, who I still think is nothing special yet. Joke he was getting a title match at this point at all tbh after losing to Mir, even though I understand it from the business point of view for UFC.

Brock better pray that Mir upsets Nogueira, cos I think Brock might win a re-match against Mir. Nogueira will flatten him if it comes down to it though, which it probably will.

UFC's heavyweight division is a joke at the end of the day though, because Fedor would kill pretty much all of them.

Couture took a wildshot with this game, he hasnt had a big fight in a long time, f***ing hate that Lesnar c*** (hes got a penis tatooed on his chest, wtf), him and the likes of Hong Man Choi etc are just f***ing the game up.

Badr Hari is the future got damnit, he would ruin UFC`ers any day of the week. (not Silva though, noone alive can beat The Spider)

Haha screw all you Brock haters, get it right up yer!!

And btw that penis/sword tattoo on his chest is apparently to symbolise the pressure he felt he was always under as a pro wrestler with the tip of the sword/bell end pointing at his neck.

All hail king Brock!!  :coolsmiley:

Guest lankybellwipe

Anyone heard of Lee Shone? He'a a mate of mine, 12 fight 10 wins, and said he's going to Colarado in 2 weeks to fight, didn't mention the challengers name tho?

Anyone heard of Lee Shone? He'a a mate of mine, 12 fight 10 wins, and said he's going to Colarado in 2 weeks to fight, didn't mention the challengers name tho?

This is not another one of your typically ludicrous windups that I have no clue about is it?

Guest lankybellwipe

This is not another one of your typically ludicrous windups that I have no clue about is it?

nope, good friend!

One of those coming up tho!

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Lee-Shone-4993

Lee 'CYCONE' Shone (born 29 December 1975, Newcastle upon Tyne, England) Shone's father English and his mother Irish. He is a professional mixed martial arts fighter with a fighting record of

His amateur record is 12-0-0 and boxing record of 0/1/0 So really his record is 1-1-0?

Tbh he might be good but the standard of MMA in the UK is canny s*** and looking at the videos etc i would not expect him to be a world beater.  Mind getting into team shamrock is not easy.  long as he can make some cash and have fun  Good luck to him.

• 8 months later...
Guest The Libertine

According to The Los Angeles Times, UFC will be announcing at a media conference call this coming Friday that they have signed the world's best Heavyweight mixed-martial arts, Fedor Emelianenko.

This comes off the breaking news that Affliction was cancelling their "Trilogy" show scheduled for this Saturday, and folding the company, returning to UFC as a sponsor.

According to UFC president Dana White, once signed, Fedor will fight Brock Lesnar for the Heavyweight title in his debut. He claims Lesnar won't fight anyone else until he fights Fedor, and the same for Fedor with Lesnar. No tune-up fights for Fedor in the UFC, he'll come in straight against the champion.

If the rumors are correct, we should have confirmation after the conference call this Friday afternoon.

:omg:

According to a recent Twitter entry by UFC president Dana White, "The Hungtington Beach Bad Boy" is back in the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

White simply "tweeted": "Welcome back Tito" on his Twitter page.

According to The Los Angeles Times, UFC will be announcing at a media conference call this coming Friday that they have signed the world's best Heavyweight mixed-martial arts, Fedor Emelianenko.

This comes off the breaking news that Affliction was cancelling their "Trilogy" show scheduled for this Saturday, and folding the company, returning to UFC as a sponsor.

According to UFC president Dana White, once signed, Fedor will fight Brock Lesnar for the Heavyweight title in his debut. He claims Lesnar won't fight anyone else until he fights Fedor, and the same for Fedor with Lesnar. No tune-up fights for Fedor in the UFC, he'll come in straight against the champion.

If the rumors are correct, we should have confirmation after the conference call this Friday afternoon.

:omg:

According to a recent Twitter entry by UFC president Dana White, "The Hungtington Beach Bad Boy" is back in the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

White simply "tweeted": "Welcome back Tito" on his Twitter page.

He's not signing for the UFC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Yorkie changed the title to UFC Thread