Huge performance and win by Usman. I’ve never really been a fan of his as he’s usually dull as fuck but after eating some of those power shots in the first round he broke Burns. It’s hard to see anyone beating him anytime soon.

Huge performance and win by Usman. I’ve never really been a fan of his as he’s usually dull as fuck but after eating some of those power shots in the first round he broke Burns. It’s hard to see anyone beating him anytime soon.

I really thought he was done in the 1st, seemed totally rocked and his head movement seemed really slow. Great recovery though and beasted burns after that. Would quite like to see the masvidal rematch after a full

Camp

Huge performance and win by Usman. I’ve never really been a fan of his as he’s usually dull as f*** but after eating some of those power shots in the first round he broke Burns. It’s hard to see anyone beating him anytime soon.

I really thought he was done in the 1st, seemed totally rocked and his head movement seemed really slow. Great recovery though and beasted burns after that. Would quite like to see the masvidal rematch after a full

Camp

Yea it looked like he was feeling every blow and then he just went up a few gears. Incredible.

It looks like the Masvidal rematch will happen which I think is the fight to make as well.

Huge performance and win by Usman. I’ve never really been a fan of his as he’s usually dull as f*** but after eating some of those power shots in the first round he broke Burns. It’s hard to see anyone beating him anytime soon.

Camp

Yea it looked like he was feeling every blow and then he just went up a few gears. Incredible.

It looks like the Masvidal rematch will happen which I think is the fight to make as well.

It makes sense, big fight, no excuses this time. Although I’d like to have seen mascxival v colby, that would have been tasty.

Connor pourier trilogy in the summer by looks of it.

Next PPV card is insane.

I find it mental that people think Masvidal deserves a crack at Usman. He really isn't that good.

Give Masvidal one of Edwards, Wonderboy, Covington and he'll lose. I'd like to see Covington v Usman again but honestly couldn't bear it if he won. :lol:

I wouldn't bet on Masvidal against any of those myself either, but I can see him winning against them too. None of them are big enough to handle Masvidal the way Usman did.

I'd like to see Masvidal vs Covington, with winner getting the Usman re-match.

I find it mental that people think Masvidal deserves a crack at Usman. He really isn't that good.

Give Masvidal one of Edwards, Wonderboy, Covington and he'll lose. I'd like to see Covington v Usman again but honestly couldn't bear it if he won. :lol:

I wouldn't bet on Masvidal against any of those myself either, but I can see him winning against them too. None of them are big enough to handle Masvidal the way Usman did.

I'd like to see Masvidal vs Covington, with winner getting the Usman re-match.

Wonder boy beat him a few years ago in a typically, point-scoring, Wonderboy fashion but I think it’s a hard comparison to make between the old Masvidal and the new one.

+1 for Masvidal v Colby though. Dana kept saying post-fight that Usman had a lot of options and big fights in front of him but I don’t really see it and think one of the reasons the Masvidal rematch is on the cards is there isn’t an alternative that could pull anywhere near the same audience.

• 3 weeks later...

Who we going for in the Adesanya v Blachowicz fight then? I think Blachowicz might be too much for Izzy although it's really hard to call.

I really hope so. Izzy isn’t meant to have gained any weight so I guess it’s a bit of a risk if Blachowicz can wear on him a bit. My gut feeling is he’ll be too fast for him but would love the Polish power to come through with the victory.

Hoping Sterling beats Yan too.

Adesanya weighing in at 195 apparently 😂

Interesting to see how he does, he seems confident speed and precision will beat power.

Maybe the bitch tits he’s been cultivating will have filled out a bit, a solid b cup. 🙂

Interesting fight. If he makes short work of Błachowicz it will set up the Jones fight nicely.

Adesanya weighing in at 195 apparently 😂

Interesting to see how he does, he seems confident speed and precision will beat power.

Maybe the bitch tits he’s been cultivating will have filled out a bit, a solid b cup. 🙂

Interesting fight. If he makes short work of Błachowicz it will set up the Jones fight nicely.

Didn’t he have a problem with his chest last fight? Blames it on a. Dodgy gland or something?

Haven’t watched the pre-lims yet but the main card was a bit of a let down. I’m pleased Jan kept the belt, the commentary felt really biased in the early rounds. Rogan was talking like Adesanya was dominating him and in reality it was so close.

Nunes is the goat.

What a let down the Santos v Rakic fight was.

Yan with the dumbest shot to a downed opponent I’ve seen in years.

Haven’t watched the pre-lims yet but the main card was a bit of a let down. I’m pleased Jan kept the belt, the commentary felt really biased in the early rounds. Rogan was talking like Adesanya was dominating him and in reality it was so close.

Nunes is the goat.

What a let down the Santos v Rakic fight was.

Yan with the dumbest shot to a downed opponent I’ve seen in years.

Yeah felt the same, all seemed a bit flat i thought?!

Was really looking forward to it as well, gutted.

That knee from Yan was fucking brutal. What an idiot.

He must have known he was winning, and Sterling was getting slower and slower, so while he clearly did it intentionally, I don't think he intended to break any rules. Why would he do that from a winning position unless he simply wasn't aware of the rules? I bet he's been in promotions elsehwere in the world where this was allowed. He even raised his hand during the post fight announcment before the winner was called :lol:

Is Dan Hardy losing the plot a little bit? Saw he’s been sacked by the ufc after arguing with a female employee. Nothing official yet. He’s been posting random cryptic tweets in the past few weeks. Usually the passive aggressive types that require an “inbox me hun” response. Then he had that argument with Herb Dean. Now this. He’s a good pundit, breaks down fights well but I do get irrationally irritated when he starts shadow boxing while commentating.

That knee from Yan was fucking brutal. What an idiot.

He must have known he was winning, and Sterling was getting slower and slower, so while he clearly did it intentionally, I don't think he intended to break any rules. Why would he do that from a winning position unless he simply wasn't aware of the rules? I bet he's been in promotions elsehwere in the world where this was allowed. He even raised his hand during the post fight announcment before the winner was called :lol:

Think you're right, probably is fighting in promotions where it's allowed. I'm guessing in the moment you just do what you think is legal and right in a fight, but he's fucked up on this one badly.

Surprisingly entertaining card last night. It was a shame how the main even ended but there was some great fights.

My toes were curling at the eye poke. Think it was more the guys reaction that got me, seems like

He’s alright thiugh thankfully.

Only got to flick though the card as was short on time but looked pretty good.

There’s a lack of big fights lined up for the next few months I think? After a massive start to the year I can’t think of too much going on?

• Yorkie changed the title to UFC Thread
  • Rich changed the title to UFC