13 hours ago, Froggy said:

:lol: The exact way you would expect.

I think he performed a lot better than I feared he would. Maybe in part due to how Lawler approached the fight, but we'll not know that until he fights again. If he continues to train & gets more time to prepare he could have a couple of fun fights left in him. Would love to see him end on a few wins and be set for the future.

Diaz didnt look interested in the weigh ins or anything, he looked nervous and all over the shop. Easiest money ever predicting him to lose. He shouldnt have come back and I hope he stays away now, its gonna be over 10 years since his last win. 

Edited by Decky

• Rich changed the title to UFC
5 hours ago, St1pe said:

Anyone else think Jan didn’t look right at all coming into that fight last night? He looked so lethargic and leggy from the start of the fight. 

Yeah he definitely didn't look fully up for it, he seemed like he barely even tried to get back up in the first round either. 

Can't believe Glover is the champion, very underwhelming. I guess Santos or Rakic is next up? Seems a weak division overall nowadays. 

2 minutes ago, Chrisjraby said:

Yeah he definitely didn't look fully up for it, he seemed like he barely even tried to get back up in the first round either. 

Can't believe Glover is the champion, very underwhelming. I guess Santos or Rakic is next up? Seems a weak division overall nowadays. 

Nah it’s that guy with the mental hair that trains in the forest on his own 😂

I can’t remember his name but he’s lethal. 

Amazing card tomorrow. Prelims on BT from midnight. Main card starts 2am at which is a slight bonus. Going out with missus after toon game, back for midnight getting pissed and ordering a fat pizza and watching the show.

I fancy Colby to win. I think he will win a tight decision.

Close fight. I had Usman winning first 2, Colby last 3. I had Colby nicking it. If you give Usman a 10-8 round in 2nd then a draw. Certainly not a robbery tho. The 2 judges that gave Usman 48-47 is fine but 49-46 is a joke. Good fight, very tense, both guys are talented fighters.

Nothing was going to match Gaethje vs. Chandler for sheer volume or adrenaline, but I thought the two title fights were really good to watch and probably could have gone either way. I think the right decision was reached in both. I personally had Namajunas vs. Zhang pretty much even, with two rounds each and a bit of a tossup in the fourth when Zhang scored the takedown but Rose ended up on top, though most people seemed to think the second round was the sticker. Usman vs. Covington should have been easier because I think the second round was an easy 10-8, but Covington did so well to make a go of it in the latter stages.

• 1 month later...

I’m getting the impression with Nunes that she’s near done with the sport as a fighter, certainly at 135. I could be wrong but it wouldn’t surprise me if she doesn’t follow up for a rematch at 135. 

Edited by Decky