The positive Thread

wspence_uk

One of the best strikers in europe in Owen back, Dyer has a season under his belt - next season he will be a different player imo, Martins looks a class act, the best keeper in the league (or joint best), Surely Duff will b back to the player we know he can be, Taylor and Milner coming on leaps and bounds, money to strenthen in the summer, £300M ground development starting.

Yep some of them are based on hope and if's and buts, but theres just too much doom and gloom at the min, how about the positives? I know all the reservetions people have - Fat Fred, Roeder, Defence, Parker etc........

- Prepares to be hammered

imho if the toon have a wretched run in and they still might fat fred will be under immense pressure off the fans and media meaning roeders days are numbered but the  sheffield win has taken the pressure off a little bit .so come summer with a few good signings and a good start things may be promising to start with but roeder is imho a very poor man- manager and tactician and i cannot see him turning us into a top 4 team.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

and with Freddy Shepherd as chairman I can't see us making any intelligent football decisions.

If we make the new signings for the defense right im much more positive than i have been before.

Getting those 2-3 players for the defense right will improve our team very much.

That would make the hole midfield better, well the hole team of course.....

Guest Invicta_Toon

imho if the toon have a wretched run in and they still might fat fred will be under immense pressure off the fans and media meaning roeders days are numbered but the  sheffield win has taken the pressure off a little bit .so come summer with a few good signings and a good start things may be promising to start with but roeder is imho a very poor man- manager and tactician and i cannot see him turning us into a top 4 team.

err.. who did?

err.. who did?

my argument is i do not believe he can turn us into a top four team . do you think roeder is manager with the soul intention of keeping us mid table like we are now .what are you implying with "ERR ...WHO DID ? "

Guest Invicta_Toon

err.. who did?

my argument is i do not believe he can turn us into a top four team . do you think roeder is manager with the soul intention of keeping us mid table like we are now .what are you implying with "ERR ...WHO DID ? "

i'm implying you're a bit daft if you thought Roeder was going to make us a top 4 side, planned or not

err.. who did?

i'm implying you're a bit daft if you thought Roeder was going to make us a top 4 side, planned or not

the line i said "CANNOT SEE HIM TURNING US INTO A TOP FOUR TEAM " is self explainatry really .stay off the shandy  :uglystupid2: