The Ultimate NUFC Quiz Challenge (For NE5’s eyes only)

Dinho lad

Come on then, supaaaaafan.  We know how good you are.

1. In which minute did Alan Shearer score his 2nd goal of the match when we beat Coventry City 5-1 in the 98/99 season?

2. When Fumaca came on to make his debut, who was taken off? And did he applaud the fans?

3. On which player did Didier Domi make a crunching tackle before winning the ball and crossing it for Shearer to head home during our 2-2 draw with Leeds United in the 99/00 season?

4. During which game did Hugo Viana appear on the subs bench with a newly grown beard? (I’ll give you a clue. It was during a European game.)

5. How many goals did Craig Bellamy score with his SHAVEN head during the 01/02 season? (That’s an easy question for you, really)

6. How many yellow cards did Clarence Acuna get in his NUFC career that were issued by Paul Durkin?

7. Nobby Solano made 29 league appearances during the 02/03 season. How many of these games did he wear a short-sleeved shirt in the away kit?

8. True or false? Alan Shearer has never scored a winning goal from open play in a 1-0 win during a league game at SJP that kicked off at 3’oclock on a Saturday.

9. How many goals has Laurent Robert scored for NUFC while wearing the golden boots?

10. What’s Freddie Shepherd favourite pie during half-time if we're losing?

PS…. No cheating.

haha...very good dinho lad.

You forgot one though :

11. How many yards did Tina Arsprilla walk on average per game when he was at Newcastle United.

oh, the answer to number 10 has to be Shepherds pie, surely.

:clap:

nah it was very good, and how about another one. Whats his [shepherd] wife called ?

Mrs Shepherd?

thought dinho deserved a crack at it, but he's gone.

Germaine .

Geddit ? Germaine Shepherd ...  :coolsmiley:

nah it was very good, and how about another one. Whats his [shepherd] wife called ?

Mrs Shepherd?

Germaine .

It's so bad that I actually laughed. :lol:

Mrs Shepherd?

Germaine .

:laugh:

Mrs Shepherd?

Germaine .

crap isn't it, and Hall Jnr is now dogless as well

Question 1 -my 16th pint-all i can remember from that game is that Guivarch played,Cov were all over us and Stevie Glass had a stormer-and scored too,afterwards,old Stevie missed his lift home and Lionel Perez said that Gullit would only allow players on the bus home,when  asked if they could fit old Stevie on the team bus,Shearer headed for Wembley to watch Spice Girls,and i got hopelessly drunk.

NE5 crying in his corner now. Everybody is beating him to answering the questions.

What's wrong, man? Surely they're not that hard for someone like you?  I expected you to know absolutely everything about NUFC.

Your reputation is in tatters, mate. :)