So who wants Sunderland to get promoted

Guest nufc 4 life
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest nufc 4 life

i definetely do adds to the rivalry in the leauge for us, gives the players a sense of pride and passion if they beat them and will hopefully give us a boost jus tplaying them i.e the atmosphere.

No. F*ck them. I don't see how anyone can want them to come up when we're in quite a state as a club ourselves.

The rivalry is great but I like seeing them in the Championship. I'd love it if they lost the playoff finals on penalties or something like that, I'd love to see Roy Keane's face.

Guest nufc 4 life

suprising that a lot of people just want to see them rot. Surely a few people want to actually feel the rivaly and as indi said use it than just say oh we hate the mackems.

Yes, blatantly because they think that they are quality and next season in the Prem they are going to be made fools again.

It'd be even funnier if they can't make it when they think they are great.

yes i would have them for the rivalry, its our only real derby...however im worried that the makems will give Keane a sack load of cash to spend and i think he will attract decent players to the club using his name and reputation and its worrying to think that they could finish above us next year if we perform the way we have this year .

Yes, there's no point in having a rivalry if you never get to use it.

Added a poll for you.

Be careful what you wish for. When our knuckdragging neighbours came up, we had a few seasons of utter fecking humiliation before we finally got one over on them. I'd rather we never had to play them again, the tension in derby matches is just too much

theyve been better so far today than we were..

They are playing Southampton tbh :D

I don't want them back up, hate those games!

aye & southampton have been better than the arse too! shitty 'premiership'

I dont want them up like, i cant take the stress.

Yes, there's no point in having a rivalry if you never get to use it.

Added a poll for you.

Be careful what you wish for. When our knuckdragging neighbours came up, we had a few seasons of utter fecking humiliation before we finally got one over on them. I'd rather we never had to play them again, the tension in derby matches is just too much

Exactly. The way Newcastle are at the moment I don't see why anyone would want them up. They may have been absolutely sh*te the last two times they came up but in derbies anything can happen and that'll be two tough games (and potential injuries) that we simply don't need next season. It is really really painful losing a derby and can seriously affect your season. I always feel more confident playing the other promoted teams, these derbies fire everybody up and anything can happen. I don't want them coming up at a time when we're a bit vulnerable, I don't see why anyone would want that. My love of Newcastle comes before my hatred of s*nderland.

I wonder how many of the "bring them back!!" crowd have only seen us beat them?

The agony of defeat outweighs the ecstacy of victory.

Get them in the conference.

Jesus, it's a sad state of affairs when people are saying that they don't want the Mackems to come up because they're petrified they'll beat us. How about the lift it would give the players when we beat them? With that kind of incentive they might actually put some effort in, not just in the derbies, but to stay above them in the league. It doesn't look like it's gonna come from anywhere else does it!?!

At the moment we're a mid-table team, the players and fans are disillusioned, demotivated and have little left to play for this season, if the mackems were in the league then there's always the motivation of finishing above them by as many places as possible. We have far too many meaningless matches, with the mackems there's at least two less, which is a good thing in my book. Yeah, I know no match should be meaningless, but try telling that to the players.

Guest Invicta_Toon

They should carry on their hilarious yoyo ride, it's surely the best way to annoy the fuckers

They should carry on their hilarious yoyo ride, it's surely the best way to annoy the fuckers

Exactly, they need to get their hopes up every so often otherwise there's no fun in dashing them, is there!

i have to live with two makems, who go to every game and who are mad about them... the last thing i want is them in the premiership... the ear ache i get