So who wants Sunderland to get promoted

Guest nufc 4 life
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest mickcee

I dont mind either way....prefer came straight up then via playoffs as that would mean the scum at the new Wembley... I would be sick of hearing about that!!!!

I wonder how many of the "bring them back!!" crowd have only seen us beat them?

The agony of defeat outweighs the ecstacy of victory.

Get them in the conference.

Eh? Everybody remembers the 2-1 at SJP, which in many ways was the start of a great new era under Sir Bob.

Shearer missing the pen springs to mind as well.

I'd rather masurbate with a cheese grater than see those f*ckers win a match, never mind get promoted.  How many of the yes brigade attend the matches and have to witness the white knuckle ride of derby day first hand?

I said yes and I'll be there for the home leg at least. It's white knuckle because it's important, games you remember no matter what happens.

Guest Invicta_Toon

No. Because if they come up now they'll beat us.

so fucking what? how fucking shit an attitude is that.. oooh can't let the mackems up, they might beat us

you make me fucking sick

how uni going btw?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Can't stand the c*nts. Don't want them up at all. Who actually "enjoys" them anyway?

I enjoy seeing them getting fucked over

Can't stand the c*nts. Don't want them up at all. Who actually "enjoys" them anyway?

I enjoy seeing them getting f***** over

Very rarely happens. The game where we beat them 4-1, for an hour that was f*cking agony. We were getting turned over by the worst team in Premiership history. What's to enjoy about that? And then when we do win it's more a case of relief that we don't have to hear them c*nts brag than joy.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I enjoy seeing them getting f***** over

Very rarely happens. The game where we beat them 4-1, for an hour that was f*cking agony. We were getting turned over by the worst team in Premiership history. What's to enjoy about that? And then when we do win it's more a case of relief that we don't have to hear them c*nts brag than joy.

your all mixed up lad. need to get yourself sorted

I voted yes.

1. Good chairman.

2. North east football club

3. Big club.

4. Good manager.

Do you genuinely support Newcastle United? I know some people take the piss, saying you're a Man Utd fan - but looking at this list makes me wonder if they're right. I mean the only answers for a NUFC fan would be "yes - I want the derby rivalry and/or good for the north east" or "no - I hate the mackems, want them to fail and/or don't want to lose derbies"

But you seem to be admiring them...?  :uglystupid2:  :knuppel2:

No, don't want the possibility of the 'Top Dogs of The North East" trophy magically reappearing from the years it spends in limbo when we're in the highest league position.

And certainly don't want to play the mackems under Roeder.