'Mighty Magpies'

Superior Acuña

Guest shearer_united

Glory Glory Newcastle United !!!

Sing Up For The Champions !! Sing Up For The Champions !! Sing Up For The Champions !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest smoggeordie

At least the fucking boys are back in town has been dropped.

Shame we've lost the blaydon races though

At least the fucking boys are back in town has been dropped.

Wasn't it played as they came out for 2nd half? That was new to me like.

Sick to death of all that Rod Stewart stuff, how have they got the cheek to charge £65!?

Guest smoggeordie

At least the f****** boys are back in town has been dropped.

Sick to death of all that Rod Stewart stuff, how have they got the cheek to charge £65!?

Aye, we got a shite chorus.

First time im my memory we haven't had the full song pre match.

Aye, we got a shite chorus.

Didn't get to my seat in time to notice, but strange that it wasn't played.

Speaking of shit PAs, the one at Bramall Lane is horrendous. As the players come out he's like 'HERE ARE THE RED & WHITE WIZARDS!!'. Then as soon as they line up he goes 'and now, the presentations!!' etc etc, wish someone would zip him.

Guest smoggeordie

Aye, we got a s**** chorus.

Didn't get to my seat in time to notice, but strange that it wasn't played.

Speaking of s*** PAs, the one at Bramall Lane is horrendous. As the players come out he's like 'HERE ARE THE RED & WHITE WIZARDS!!'. Then as soon as they line up he goes 'and now, the presentations!!' etc etc, wish someone would zip him.

The Watford one was terrible:

"Oh and guess what I just heard.......YES.....you guessed it!!!! the TWO minute bell!!!!!!!!!!!!! meaning we will see the teams in TWO MINUTES!!!!!!! Get ready to cheer on those buzzing hornets!!!"

or something to that effect  :lol:

Guest BooBoo

The Rod Stewart relentless plugging just highlighted how amateurish the club can be at times. Fair enough, play a song of his and announce the concert, but to play five songs was cringe inducing. Can you imagine anyone thinking "hmmm, pretty dull game today, i know what will cheer me up, spending £110 on two tickets for the Rod gig."

They havent got a clue.

The Rod Stewart relentless plugging just highlighted how amateurish the club can be at times. Fair enough, play a song of his and announce the concert, but to play five songs was cringe inducing. Can you imagine anyone thinking "hmmm, pretty dull game today, i know what will cheer me up, spending £110 on two tickets for the Rod gig."

They havent got a clue.

Spot on mate, it was a disgrace the constant plugging of the Rod Stewart gig, just one of the many reasons why this club is shit.

They havent got a clue.

Spot on mate, it was a disgrace the constant plugging of the Rod Stewart gig, just one of the many reasons why this club is s***.

freddy probably gets s*** loads of cash for advertizing though

Guest pa guy

The constant playing of Rod Stewart songs was a direct "order" from the chairman. It was no fun for me either. As for Blaydon races it has been played every other game this season, but the orders were "only Rod Stewart songs". As for "mighty magpies", i don't see what the problem is with that.

once again I'm sorry about all the Rod but it was out of my hands.

ps. as for half time walk out music, the kurt angle theme was my favourite, and i'm open to suggestions as to what to play.

Tom, pa guy.

The constant playing of Rod Stewart songs was a direct "order" from the chairman. It was no fun for me either. As for Blaydon races it has been played every other game this season, but the orders were "only Rod Stewart songs". As for "mighty magpies", i don't see what the problem is with that.

once again I'm sorry about all the Rod but it was out of my hands.

ps. as for half time walk out music, the kurt angle theme was my favourite, and i'm open to suggestions as to what to play.

Tom, pa guy.

Jesus! It's the PA Guy! This is teh greatest day of my life!

Tbh I don't see much wrong with 'Mighty Magpies', it's not something I'd go around saying myself, but I've heard far more cringe-worthy things at other clubs.

The constant playing of Rod Stewart songs was a direct "order" from the chairman.

Now there's a surprise.